March 1st

>>>>Vanessa's POV<<<<

March 1.

Guess who's!!!!! Justin!!

Someone knocked on my door. I opened it up and it was Madison. She was holding an envelope.

"Madddiii!" I screamed hugging her. She was in a right schedule so I haven't seen her since forever!

"Heyy Vanessa!"

I welcome her into the house, my parents knew her so she was allowed to go upstairs. Ha.

"So..the biebs is having a birthday party, a lot of people are going..and Alli's going to be there, I also got this!" She showed me the legit invitation and I went straight Ronnie's room.

She was on her phone, typical.

"Whaddup squirts?" She chuckled at us.

"Hey Ronnie, did Justin give you an invitation to his party?"

"Yeah, mom and dad said we can go. They're going to be on a date while we're at the party!" Veronica laughed. She was probably laughing at a text, but heyy! We're partying at rented beach house for JB!

----->Ronnie's POV<------

I went to go dress shopping with my munchkins, Madison and Vanessa. We bought new bikinis also just in case. "JUSTIN CASE" haha nvm I thought it was funny.

"Are you guys ready yet?!" I called from my room.

I put my dress on and brought a purse with my other stuff in it.

Text

from Justin:

Ur comin right?

To Justin:

wouldn't miss it for anything!

From:Justin

Ok see ya here (:

To Justin:

I got you a little something ;)

From: Justin

Can't wait!

I finally got the girls to hurry up. I took Taylor's corvette to the car wash, you know. I'm about to go to a bieber party, I don't want anyone look and my ratchet dirty corvette!----

AND WE'RE HERE.

Justin. Mutha. Effin. Biebers. Party.

Two security guys had the checklist to go in. While a few more stood around the gates.

"Name?"

"Vanessa and Veronica Marx!" I smiled as well.

They let us in and the party was actually just starting. The house was all complex and a lot of people were there.

"Veronica, Vanessa! I'm glad you two could make it! Vanessa alli and cody are at the beach," Justin chuckled. He hinted to her that he wanted to talk to me alone.

I saw the Jenner sisters (kylie&kendall), I saw Justin's friends, some of the crew, and the Msfts! I was sure more people were coming.

"Hey Justin!" I hugged him while Vanessa scurried off. Justin was wearing a white shirt and trunks, not that dressy maybe he was at the beach earlier with cody.

"Hold on, I'm going to change. Lets go!" Justin grabbed my hand and went to the room. I know I have a boyfriend so umm... This was awkward.

"I'll wait outside," I told him.