Uncle Austin

[3 years later]

"Hey kiddo! what's your name?" I asked my patient. He was laying in the chair while I was getting prepared.

"Zeiden." he told me, he was really quiet.

"Zeiden, are you ready to get braces on?"

"I'm scared," he looked down at his hands and back at me.

"Ok, we'll put you to sleep."

Zeiden was asleep and we started the process. --- Zeiden moved a little, it wasn't that bad. he woke up in the middle of it and stayed awake for a little while.-- finally we were done putting it in.

"Zeiden, were all done," I whispered to him after printing some papers.

"My mouth feels weird," he frowned feeling the brackets with his tongue.

"It'll feel like that for a little while, bud."

I walked him out to the waiting room. He sat in a chair and waited.

"Is your dad or mom here zeiden?" I asked him while he looked around the room.

"I think my uncle is coming soon."

"Oh okay check-in with the lady at the desk when you leave, ok?" I told him.

"Okay."

I walked back to my office and checked to see who the next patient was.-- Adam Gustavo, a regular-- I walked back out to the waiting room.

"ADAM GUSTAVO!" I announced.

A man walked through the door. He didn't look like the man who walked him in. So I walked up to him.

"Excuse me, sir." I tapped his shoulder. He turned around ad smirked at me.

"Zeiden, do you know him?" I asked zeiden.

"This is my uncle," he smiled with his braces showing at me.

"Oh okay, just making sure."

I walked back to get my patient to his appointment and I looked back like I knew Zeiden's uncle.

-------Adams check-up was done and I was going off. I went home to my house and I walked to my laptop. Then I got a text from Justin, he always wanted me here his music before he put it out.

Text from Justin:

Come over to the studio, I need your opinion.

To Justin:

I just got home from work, I'm tired J

From Justin:

fine, I'll come over in a few.

I didn't reply but I just checked on my email and my MyStory. I went through my patients papers from work again to see their stats and when I saw Zeiden's file, Zeiden Villanueva. WAIT! Villanueva? Robert's son? Uncle, who doesn't look like him? Austin? Familiar guy? Wait WHAT!? No.

--------Justin came over.

"Hey Ronnie, how are you?" Justin hugged me.

"Good, I think I saw Austin today."

"That's a good thing?" Justin joked.

"Well... I don't know, I'm confused, it's weird.. Okay just let me hear the tunes!"

Justin just laughed and plugged everything in.

~Next morning~

Justin was in my sofa when I got down stairs, he always knocks out at my house whenever he shows me his new music.

"JUSTIN WAKE UP!" I shook him lightly.

"Uhhh. Did I sleep here again?" He groaned flipping to his stomach.

"Yes, you did sleep here."

I stood there until Justin realized he was on my couch with pap outside.

"Oh. Sorry Ron, I'll get going now, thanks for listening last night! See ya later, Justin ran into my garage where he parked his car and I waited until he left.

----

I got to my office and got ready for the day.--it went by quick and all of a sudden it was time for me to go.

*****