Wedding/reunion

Vanessa's pov

Today is my wedding day, cody and I have been engaged since I was 20 and we finally decided to make it official.

"Is Justin coming?" I asked Veronica while my make up was getting done.

Ronnie was getting her dress zipped.

"He said he might come if thy don't keep him in the studio for that long," Ronnie replied.

She wasn't seeing Justin or anything but he was like our older brother or like close friend. They do, do flirtatious things with eachother but they've never kissed or acted like a real loving couple.

"So do you two, date?"

"No, he's just a brother."

Ronnie looked down rather than back at me. She raised her eyebrows and suddenly got back into reality.

"I'm going out to get air ness," Ronnie told me and walked out in her dress.

I continued to get myself prepared and pampered for the evening.

*Veronica's POV*

Today was overwhelming because I've got to see my baby sister grow up before me. It was the craziest thing ever.

I went out to get air I was dolled and I saw everyone walk in. Auntie Rochelle, uncle Julius, kendall& Jessa, Rachel, Jennifer etc.

"HI até Ronnie!" Alexis, my closest cousin, came up next to me, she was going one of the bridesmaids.

"Hi lex, where's your parents?"

"They're somewhere."

"Well, can't you believe Vanessa Is getting married today, to cody Simpson?" I smirked.

"I really can't believe it! They've been together for 10 years or something now, right?!"

"Yeah, well I'm going back in."

I was going back in the place to get my hair done.

"Hey Alex!" Alexis excitedly said. I turned around to look back at her, it was the Alex who came to my mind. Alex. Alex Constancio!

"Hey ladies! Lexi, Veronica!" He smiled. He didn't have his old haircut like before , it was combed upward.

"Hey Alex," I lightly grinned. I hugged him and rushed back in.

At this point I was freaking because what if Nessa invited Alex plus the other guys? Um. It's been 9 years but those feelings are still here for Austin, to be honest . When I saw him in the office the other day I've been thinking of him; I haven't had a boyfriend ever since we broke up, none. I've thought about the day on the peak, the day we met, the day when.......I could go on.

Anxiety was killing me, the hair dresser wasn't even close to finishing. I started to shake and my temperature rised.

"GET MOM!" Vanessa watched me go through it.

Mom rushed into the room and that's all I remember.

------------

-----------

----------

---------

--------

-------

------

-----

----

---

--

-

I woke up on the sofa in the middle room of the place where we were getting ready.