Happy Birthday Vanessa (Cody)

"So Nessa! Since mom and dad are working and everyone is busy today, you want to go to dinner on the roof top with me And my friends, it'll be your birthday present from us to you!" I smiled when I went into nessa's room. She was pretty bummed out, we were on break since it was Sunday before break. Also because it was her birthday and she didn't get her ideas approved.

"Yeah, sure I'll be ready in a few," she sighed while she close her tumblr and got up to Change.

I was texting my mom and dad, updating them on Vanessa's every move. This needed to be perfect!

"I'm ready!" Vanessa yelled after 40 minutes of getting Ready.

We got in the car and I drove down a couple of main streets to a building. It was a restaurant with floors, and of course we staged a few.

"Well baby sister, her we go!" We went up the elevator, I texted mom 10 minutes ago so she better have it ready!!

We got up to the highest floor then, an escort had a table waiting in one room, it was a see through glass room which made it look like it was waiting for us. Kendall, Jessa, Diane, and Rachel were sitting in the waiting chairs.... So the escort picked us all up then as we were going to turn into the room....

"Hey is that Alex!?" I pointed to him then when Vanessa looked back everyone came out of somewhere and yelled.

"SURPRISE!!"

Vanessa flinched then she started tearing in happiness.

"Babe are you okay?" I hugged my baby sister.

"I'm so happy right now!" She hugged me back then she wiped her face.

Since it wasn't completely on the roof top, outside, a spotlight came on Trevor.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked Vanessa while the DJ started playing a slow song.

Vanessa walked to him slowly and she danced like a little princess. Everyone watched for a while Until The DJ announced it was time to party.

----->Vanessa's POV<------

Wow. Wow. They did it. I got to admit it, my parents are the slickest! They are so good!

......And a spotlight dance with Trevor?! Baby yes! It was probably one of the greatest parties I've ever been to, and it's my own.

"Thank you so much mom, dad!" I smiled at the. Giving them a giant squeeze.

"You're welcome sweetie, go thank your brother and sister too! Also go have fun!" They shooed me and I ran to go find my siblings. I tackled kian to the ground and hugged him so Tight, that was all. Then found Ronnie and she, she was the one who put it together. She is a saint, I love her so much.

"THANK YOU SOO MUCH RON!" I yelled over the music. All she did was smile and hug me back.

We all partied hard for a while until......

"Can we get the birthday girl up here!" Was said.

It can't get more embarrassing then This. I walked over to the mini stage and sat in the stool.

"So first of all can we all give it up for Vanessa!!" The DJ announced.

Everyone cheered at it was so memorable. I was just so happy and it was all mixed feelings.

"Can mom and dad also come up!"

They came and gave me the little speech but at the end, they said....

"We have a present for you!!" The spot light moved to the back of the room and Taylor came out and ran on stage to surprise me! It just keeps getting better.