Giving it to ya!

February 12.

"PUSH!!" The doctor yelled. She was holding Kristen's hand, while Kian was holding her other hand.

"Come on, babe!" Kian screamed over the pain she was squeezing his hand so damn hard or because he was encouraging her, who knows.

Kristen let out a little scream and she pushed the baby out eventually. I guess it was like taking a shit but really it's more than that.

The baby was so puny compared to us. It was a boy named Kevin Peter. He was Filipino, white, and Latino. He's going to grow up looking like a sexy mixed kid.

"Veronica, how would you like to be the godmother of Kevin?" Kian came up to while the thoughts came to me.

"Yes, YESSS! I'd love to be," I smiled, my eyes brightened and I hugged both Kristen and Kian.

The doctors re-brought the baby in, cleaned and wrapped in a blanket. I, of course, took a picture of baby Kev and held him after kris did her little 'welcome to mommy' moment. His eyes were shut and his nose, It was so tiny.--- I left the hospital and went with kian to get a baby bottles, him and kris forgot because they focused on the furniture and clothes more. Anyways....---

Text from: Austin

Hey, come over, I gotta tell you something!

Me: I'll be there in a few ;*

I got back in my car after dropping kian back to the hospital then drove off to Austin's place.

*ding-dong*

"Come up!" Austin pulled me to his room.

"K, Hi Michele!" I waved at his mom while he dragged me up.

He pointed at his laptop and got an email from a company. Austin sang a lot in Alex's videos, he did the intro song and uploaded a few covers on YouTube.

"Should I respond?" Austin asked me. He put his arm around my neck and started kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Did you show your mom?"

"She said, it'll be nice if I did, but I don't know what to do," Austin flopped on his bed and started making weird noises.

"You should do it, you'll probably get far into it! I believe In you Austin!" I smiled at him.

"Thanks baby," he jumped off his bed immediately and kissed me again. I love Austin's kisses they still give me butterflies!

~~~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~---NARRATORS POV~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---

Veronica and Austin are officially together. It was real on New Years when they were on the peak together. They are happy and fine with their relationship, as for Justin. He texts Veronica when he's off and they are like BestFriends, Austin reads over the texts most of the time, he's totally okay with justin texting veronica....--Vanessa and cody hangout whenever cody is free which is a little rare because he's working on an album, but Vanessa hangs out with alli a lot too! Vanessa, Alli, and Madison actually.... They went to the beach the other day and stalked some boys! Hopefully cody locks Vanessa in his charm before its too late...

~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~--------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~---~~~~~~~~-----------~~~~~~~~~~~--

ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING IN THE STORY I WILL ANSWER IT, EVERY QUESTION!!!

Sorry it was short, I'm having writers block and school is right around the corner :P thanks for reading, give me ideas please!