Cotillion de veronica

¡My birthday!
It was my day! I will have fun and I won't stop having fun, it's the one and only day I get to be really happy without getting questioned.

"Have you eaten?" Justin whispered after we finished our last rehearsals before the actual thing.

"I'm going to today, don't worry J," I half smiled at him. He watched me starve and he tried to bring me food but I never ate it. Eventually he had to sit with me after one session to watch me eat.....

"Well happy birthday best! Ily," Justin hugged me right before everyone started to come in. Justin, unfortunately had beliebers and paps follow him so the he made and announcement outside. By himself! All the Royal court came out and so the people would see their appearance.---

"Ok! I promise, I will come out here after my friends party is done, which will probably be at midnight, ok? So if I hear that any of you guys try sneaking in or snooping around this area I will not come out, NOW THIS IS A PROMISE SO EVERYONE, I WILL BE HERE AT MIDNIGHT SHARP. DONT COME EARLY AND START BUNCHING UP AT THE DOORS BEAUSE HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS NEED TO LEAVE ALSO, ok? SO EVERYONE GIVE ME PRIVACY AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER!" Justin announced on a megaphone someone gave him. Of course the shades at the hotel were being put down because some people didn't want the paps get a shot if them. Anywho all the people went home even the paps, wow!

Everyone was going into the ball room and eventually most of them were there thats when they announced the couples.

My friends from school were here, I was so happy. The room was filled with everyone I loved on my real birthday!

"Veronica Rose Marx escorted by Justin bieber!" My friends dad, the DJ announced. A lot of my cousins freaked but before we walked in I specifically told everyone to treat Justin like a normal guy at a normal party.

The DJ went on and we got in formation after everyone got their food, it was cool to be on the royal court because we sat like we were the real princes/princesses in the court.

"Can everyone please take their seats!" The DJ said again. We got into formation and Justin was by my side. He picked up the dances really quick so there was no problem.

The music started to play and we did the waltz. We then did some hip-hop dance. Finally I got a solo with Justin. He was the best partner ever and I just wanted him know that. My big brother, my guardian, Justin!

"Thanks you J!" I hugged him after the dance. He went to go take his seat and I did my speech.

"Good evening everyone! Thank you all for coming, family and friends! Thank you for sharing a very special day with me and just thank you again. I am blessed to have everyone I love in the room with me right now, I'm just so happy nothing can explain my feelings! Special thanks to my royal court even the little munchkins! I love you all you guys," I spoke into the microphone and waved out to everyone. Someone got me the chair and the girls lined up. Basically my 18 candle girls the little one walked the candle to me and I blowed them out.

Then my 15 older ones came out.
First was Rachel:
"Hey Ron! Happy birthday. I don't want to make a corny speech on the spot so lets just say its been a while ride with you kiddo! The memories we've built we're the best and hopefully we could make more, okay? Yeah, happy birthday again, I love you sis!"

Second was Vanessa:
"Oh sister-bear, happy birthday. I can't believe you're 18 already, I remember when we were little. Those day were the best! Each day we get closer and closer and you are the best big sister anyone can ask for you are a good role model and a good person in general, thank you for everything you've done for me I appreciate it, a lot, I could go on but nahhh! Happy birthday Veronica rose!"