Christmas

Sorry in advance, I didn't read through it if I made mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas>food>party>cousins>

"It's the time of the year!" I yelled when I woke up, it also woke Austin up, him and his mom slept over at my house. She slept in the guest room, he slept on my recliner last night.

Uncle Jon Jon is still here and Taylor is picking JC up tonight, everyone is coming just like thanksgiving. We all went church at midnight, so we didn't go this morning.

"Good morning beautiful," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Morning cutie!" I smiled then Kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas," Austin whispered when I kissed him.

"You too babe."

I walked out to the bathroom then brushed my hair and washed my face etc., the usual. Everyone was getting up and ready, I had a full house.

"Everyone come down!" My mom yelled. We all rushed to the Christmas tree and sat on the couch.

"So were going to pass out all the presents then we'll open!!" My dad explained to everyone.

There was huge boxes to small envelopes. I'm telling you the presents were stacks on stack on stacks! There was a lot!

*knock-knock*

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" Robert, rachel, Zach, and Alex came in.

"Hey guys just in time!" My dad said to them.

"Oh yeah, mr. Marx! We have some presents in the car, I'll get them!" Robert ran back out to his car.

We waited and passed more out.. Then in we dove, I reached at a box.

'To:Veronica

From: auntie jay'

I tore the wrapping paper off and there it was. The crochet cardigan I've been asking for. Seriously she had just dropped this off yesterday!

Next I picked out another clothes box.

'From: Rachel and the fam

To:Ronnie (:'

I opened it, it was a shirt from f21. Typical present from Rachel and her fam.

Another box.

'To:Veronica

From:Uncle jonjon&kids'

Ugg boots!

'From:Mom and dad'

A Polaroid camera! APPLOLLDKIEJDDNNNZNAM seriously!? And the got me film for it!

"Thanks mumma and dad!" I yelled.

I came across another one box!

From: Michele and Austin

The got me a sweater from aéro.

From: Zach and Robert

$25 Starbucks card.

The rest I got was money, more gift cards, and small things.

My received present list:

-cardigan

-f21 shirt

-Polaroid camera

-uggs

-aéro sweater

-$25 Stbucks card