Thanksgiving

"Everyone's coming!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"You have to look nice!" I told Vanessa.

So today is thanksgiving and everyone is literally coming. Yes, It's been a week since the funeral for my grandma joy.....Austin and the guys came to comfort me, on the bright side Nessa met Alex and that's her new BFF.--- Back to today; Austin, Michele, Alex, and Zach, and Robert are coming. Along with Taylor who comes home at 11 o'clock later, also kian and kris, my aunties and uncles and cousins! It's going to be big!

I wore a sweater and leggings with boots. It was fancy looking so it was acceptable, we all dressed fancy today.

"Mom! I'm going to the airport now!" I ran outside into the car excited to see Taylor. He was staying for a few days.

I turned up the music and the airport was only like 15 minutes away so I jammed out until I got there. I called Tay up and he said he had a surprise for me.

"Taylor!!" I got out my car and gave him the biggest hug ever. He almost tripped back and fell but someone familiar caught him.

"Hey midget! You remember my friend right? JC?" Taylor smiled pointing to the guy.

"Oh yeah, hey JC!" I shook his hand. To be honest he was real cute but I already had my eyes set on Austin.

"Hey Veronica, right?"

"Yeah, call me Ronnie!" I helped the guys get their bags in the trunk.

We got in the car and I drove home again.

"It's nice seeing you guys!" I broke the silence.

"Yeah! I missed you so much!" Taylor chuckled.

"Mhmm, I was expecting you to say that. So do you have a girlfriend now?" I asked.

"Actually I do, her name is Kylie!"

"Why didn't you bring her too?"

"She has family in San Francisco so I didn't want her miss them just for me," Taylor explained to me.

"Oh, so how about you JC? Do you have a girlfriend?" I winked at him in the mirror.

"Nah, I'm single."

"Ha. We got plenty friends and cousins coming today so this won't be hard," I joked.

He just laughed along with me and we were home.

"Gosh, I miss this place!" Taylor opened his door and smelled the nice SoCal air.

"SoCal!" JC also took a deep breath.

I helped them with their bags and Taylor rushed to the front door.

"Mom, dad I'm home!" He yelled when he got in, all I saw was him falling back and Vanessa on him.

"Hey kiddo, you don't want to kill your brother. He just got here!" My dad laughed.

Me and JC came in and it was like a little meet and greet. Taylor introduced everyone to JC and they went to his room to settle in. Kian got here with kris when I was gone so yeah, they were already here.

Text to Austin, Zach, Robert Alex, and Rachel: text me when you are coming!

Rachel: I'm On my way with Robert, raven, and racer.

(Her siblings minus Robert)

Alex: I'll be there at 3 with Zach.

Austin: me& mom will be there around 12:15ish.

I went to redo my hair and mascara in my room. Until Vanessa decides to come in.

"Can I do mascara too?"