Zach

Kian took me to work today! He let me go on the set of the new series he's going to be in. It is predicted to be about a six-seven season show maybe more, who knows.

Any who, the set was pretty cool. I can't wait until it starts showing. I met his stage siblings and his stage dad, it was cool.

"Ki! I'm going to go now!" I told him when he was on break, I had to go drop Nessa off at her cheer practice.

"K drive safe kiddo! See see ya soon," kian waved me goodbye and I left the set. I was coming out the set and since there were famous people on set, there was paparazzi outside, not a lot but just a few.

"Excuse me!" I yelled at one of the guys because he was blocking my car.

"Kian Marx sister, how is it to be a sister of kian?!" One of them asked. I was sort of creeped out, because paparazzi stalk people for a living and it's creepy. They're like public stalkers.-- I ignored the dude and backed out while he stepped away. I drove off and picked Vanessa up from home then went to her practice. She was so Girly!

I went to see Jessa and Kendall at their house. Oh yeah, they're sisters. Explains why Zach thought they were Both pretty.

"Hey Kenny! Jess!" I smiled when they opened the door.

"Hey, what's up today?"

"I just dropped Nessa off. Why, what do you guys want to do?" I plopped on their couch

"Well, lets to walk around LA, later?" Kendall smirked.

It was half a hour away! I'm down.

"What time?"

"If Nessa wants to come, maybe after she's done with practice if not, then how about in a hour!?" Kendall said again.

"Alrighty. I'll call her right now."

I dialed her number and she picked up immediately, that's a first.

Me: hey sis

Nessa: whaddup

Me: Up for a LA walk?

Nessa: pick me up early then we could go.

Me: yeah, okay ill pick you up at 5:30?

Nessa: ok, see ya

Me: wait why are you not practicing?

Nessa: coach isn't here.

Me: oh, ok see ya.

I hung up and told the girls. Zach was coming, I didn't want to bother Austin today so I just didn't tell him. I felt like I was annoying him, we talk 24/7 it's crazy!

>>>>Austin's POV<<<<

Taking a breather, I'm going to Alex's house to chill out after he's done with work. He's so grown up! I'm bored out my mind and Ronnie hasn't texted me today, I'm worried because she always texts me first to see how I was... But not today!

Text to Ronnie: hey!

20 minutes later, no reply. What is she doing?

Text to Ronnie: Are you okay Ronnie? You're not replying to me!

No reply. None. Ronnie does not do anything in the daytime. It's 6:30, what on earth could she be doin that is stopping her from texting me.....Alex isn't home yet so I'm even more bored.---

Vanessa tweeted: On the road with the faves @rawVca

@Jessababy1 @_Kennyyomama @Zach_dorsey 💕