The diner

Recap:

---------Veronica's POV-------

I turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around me.... I stepped into my room to find out.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler and some girl was in MY BED. So I got my megaphone and put the sirens on. They woke up and Tyler ran out back to his room with her, perks of living with Tyler -.-

----

I got ready for work and I just did what I had to do that morning.

I do live in a house, by the college I go to. But I share with tyler[my cousin], Zeke, and Andrea. I've became close with all of them and we're just like a family.

I haven't seen my own family actually in a few months, I heard a lot about Vanessa only because she texts me but other than that, idk what's up with the fam anymore.

"There's a party at the ridge tonight, do you want to go?!" Andrea whispered when I went to take her order. I was a waiter for some local diner and I thought it'd be cool for some reason so I took the job.

"I'll see," I winked. I took her breakfast order and I served it. I was actually liking the job, I meet new people and its fun!

I worked for hours and hours serving people, until it was empty with only a few teenagers studying. I went to the back and I heard the door Ring which meant someone was here again.

"How ma---- how many?" I cut off my words and looked straight into his eyes. It was crazy, he walked in with three other people too! Wow.

"Hello stranger," he winked at me and I took him to a table.

"I'll be your waiter today, I'm Veronica. Call me when you guys are ready, does anyone want a drink?"

"Hey um Veronica, I'd like a tall glass of lemonade!"

"Water, water, water!" The other guys said.

I was literally smiling because I got to see him but why now!?!?-- I filled their cups and walked it back to the table. Fredo, Chaz, and twist with the waters and Justin had lemonade.

I walked back to the back and told some workers that the biebs was here. I walked back to see if they were ready.----

"I want macaroni and cheese from the kids menu!" Justin laughed.

"Are you sure?" I joked back.

"Yup," he winked then folded his menu back up.

"And for you three?"

"Can we get cheeseburgers and fries from the kids menu!" Fredo and twist chuckled. Were they really trying to play me -_-

Chaz finally ordered pizza, if course from the kids menu and I went to do bring the orders back. Eventually paps came and I put the closed sign up even though we weren't closed. It was like 5PM, I was almost done working I just had to serve Justin then I was done.----

"Here's your mac n cheese," I put the bowl down in front of him.

"Your burgers."

"And your pizza!"

I went behind the counter again and watched the guys eat. They just kept eyeing me and eyeing me. Finally I walked back up...

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Justin, only justin. Looked at him straight in the eye and smile impatiently.

"Yes, how come you never talk to me anymore?" Justin asked me putting down his fork. He twinkled his eyes like a baby and looked up at me.

"You seemed busy so I didn't bother you."