New things

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!.....eve!" I hugged everyone as soon as I walked into my aunties huge mansion.

"You too baby," she kissed my head, not my forehead but like my hair. Wow typical Filipino.

I walked to go find josh. My cousin who was like Tyler but it was josh, from my dads side. He was my aunties and uncles only child, my age and he's basically me in a boy version.

"JOSHY?!" I knocked on his door.

"RONNIE? Is that you?!" He got up when I opened his door.

"Josh," I dropped my bag and ran to him.

"I haven't seen you since like forever, what is up!? Wait I know, I've seen it all over!" Josh smirked.

"Wel--" he cut me off and started to confirm things.

"So I know you go out with the famous YouTubers friend, Austin Mahoney?"

"MAHONE!" I glared at him.

"Sorry. Also your sister goes out with cody Simpson?" He asked again re-opening his laptop.

"They talk, long story short. I got him to perform at her birthday bash and he gave her his number. Crazy right?"

"Shoot! She gettin that royal D!" Josh laughed.

"Yeah, josh. How's San Diego doing for you?"

"Nothing exciting despite I've been living here since I was like a baby," josh scrolled through his tumblr dashboard.

"New girlfriends? Friends? What do you do when you're not busy?"

"My girlfriend is in Florida visiting her other family, my friends are mostly out of town or busy. And I just chill, you know how we used to do it when we were young!" He nudged me.

"Well I guess since I don't have private life and you know everything I have nothing to tell you."

"I bet you got his D already!" Josh winked at me.

"Bitch, I ain't bout that life." I punched his biceps.

"Well then tell me something I don't know!"

"Austin said he might come if his moms friends and stuff aren't cutting it, but I doubt he'll come."

Josh and I caught up, it's been like two years. Crazy right. I could've drove to his house, but id rather not because his parents scare me a little.--- His house is really huge, it's like twice my house size and a little bigger.

Text from Austy: Happy New Years eve babe!

Me: you too Austin (: ily

Austin: um. Ily2 Ronnie, Im sorry.... I can't make it later, but I'll make it up to you. I promise!

Me: it's okay Austin, it's just New Years.

I was actually really sad, I wanted that New Years kiss from Austin. My actual first love, The guy who makes me smile, the one who accepts me, Austin!

Austin: Ronnie I know ur sad but I promise I'll give you something better!

Me: austin, I'm fine. It's okay. I'll be alright.

Austin: can I see u when u get back then?

I was hesitant about texting him but I did just because he was so sweet, YAKNOWW!

~~|Vanessa's POV|~~

I've been texting cody all day! Well actually when he had breaks but it was still really good texting him. He is so genuine and sweet to me, I love cody. Not cody Simpson the singer, cody the one from Australia! Ha, I'm such a typical fan but of course I will always love cody even if he stops singing.