Poor Alex

>>>Cody's POV<<<

I'm taking a plane out to New York today, it's December 28. I can't wait until New Years is over because I just want to see Vanessa again.

"Cody,lets go!" Alli yelled from the door to the outside. We were about to board and all I thought about was seeing Vanessa.

"I'll be right there," I told her, I took my bags and stuff to the private plane.

I got into my seat and went on twitter;

'@CodySimpson: See ya soon NYC!'

Then turned my phone on airplane mode.

>>>Veronica's POV>>>

Hanging out with JC and Taylor today, uncle jon Jon went home Earlier at 5 in the morning. I miss Them already, ughh.

"Kian's birthday is in two days Yaknow!" Taylor yelled out randomly.

"Yeah, obviously. Lets go visit him on set right now!"

I dragged JC and Taylor to the car and brought them to the secret set of the show kian's in.

"Excuse me can we go to room B77?" I asked the front desk, that was kians dressing room.

A person led us to his room. What's a surprise without cake, Tay was holding it and as we knocked on he door.

"I'll be ready in a sec!" Kian yelled from inside.

We waited out. Then he opened the door!

"Surprise, happy birthday kian!" We all said and went into his room, then cut the cake.

"Thanks guys," we had a group hug until someone came to inform kian to be ready soon.

We had to leave unfortunately because we weren't allowed in his dressing room when he wasn't in with us.....

When we were walking out, I remembered...

MY COTTY(cotillion) PRACTICE STARTED TODAY.

"Okay guys I have drop you off and meet up with my royal court so yeah!" I told them when we were on our way back home.

I was planning to go to a dance studio and meet up with my dancers. There were 30 dancers, because in my royal court there were like six little ones so I took them out.

If you don't know what a cotillion is, it's basically a party when you turn 18. At the party you have 18 girls(candles) and 18 boys(roses). Usually we all have to dance and we practice every few days of the pre-month, so like since my birthday is in may we have to practice all the dances before the party. I will get into more detail as we go on. That's how my birthday is going to be like at least.--- I met with my royal court at the studio.

18 candle girls-

Rachel, Jessa, Kendall, Diane, Vanessa, Kristen, Alexis, Serina, Tori, Ruth, Nikki, Angelica, angel,& destini,. The ones who aren't dancing are the younger ones.

18 roses-

Taylor, Austin, Robert, Zach, Alex, kian, marcel, Noah, Ricky, Silas, Tristan, Jett, Tyler, JC, &davey. So the younger ones aren't dancing. JC and taylor weren't going to dance because they have school, so they're just going to come fly out to LA and walkout with their Royal partners.

Next in line we had to pair up.

The pairs were somewhat good:

1.veronica-Austin

2.Rachel-Robert

3.Jessa-Zach

4. Destini-davey