Making Friends

"Oh it's you again!" Yiachi said cheerfully when he saw lakiin. "The voices told me to come here." Lakiin replied taking a bite of his sandwich. "Voices?" Yiachi asked. "He's a nutcase that who thinks he hears voices telling him what to do. "The hooded figure said. So we all live in here?" Skorge asked. "No." Lakiin answered. "No?" Yiachi repeated. "I don't live here. I just came to make a sandwich." Lakiin replied walking out the door. "Wait, what?" Skorge asked. "he used our stuff to make himself food. You get use to it, he does it to almost everyone." The hooded figure replied. "You said almost!" Yiachi pointed out. "A few people attack him when he comes in wielding a machete talking to his 'voices' at their house. I don't blame them." The hooded figure explained.

          "Well who does live here then?" Skorge asked. "Well there's you two, me, and Haiwato." The person replied. "What's your name?" Yiachi asked, looking around the room. "My name is Banshi." The person replied. "You mean like the screaming lady?" Yiachi asked. "Say that again and ill shoot you." Banshi replied. Skorge looked around the room as they talked. There were four beds, one in each corner of the room, a small kitchen with food, 2 bathrooms and a main room. Skorge heard a gunshot and looked to see yiachi laying on the floor and Banshi holding a pistol.

          "What did you do?!" Skorge yelled in surprise. "I obviously shot him." Banshi said putting the gun away. "Why did you shoot him!" Skorge said still yelling. "He was annoying me. Stop yelling your giving me headache." Banshi said putting the gun away. Yiachi got up groaning. "He put a clip in me!" He cried out. "It was one bullet. and i'm surprised you can get up after being shot in the kneecap like that." Banshi said. "I've been through worse." Yiachi said sitting on a bed laughing. "How much worse?" Banshi asked. "I jumped off a roof onto a landmine." Yiachi replied with a proud smile.

          "And you lived?" Banshi asked. "I don't go down easily." Yiachi said smirking. "That sounds kinky." Said a voice as the door opened. A man wearing a green bowler hat, a blue cape and a bright red suit walked into the room. "Who are you?" Yiachi asked. "Call me Haiwato, and i don't mean call my phone." the man replied with a wink. "So now were all here?" Skorge asked. "Seems so." Banshi replied. "Well then, Let's all try to get to know each other better!" Haiwato said. "Oh great, Here we go with the dramatic backstories." Banshi sighed, hopping off his bed. "Don't be such a let down." Haiwato said in a teasing voice. "Do i need to shoot you too?" Banshi threatened. "Like you would shoot a good friend." Haiwato said leaning back against the side of his bed.

          Banshi pulled out his pistol and shot inches from Haiwato's crotch. Haiwato tensed up. "Let's get on with the stories!" He said shakily. "You first." Banshi said nodding at Skorge. "Oh, well um. I Can turn invisible and levitate. I also get dragged around with this guy everywhere." Skorge said pointing at Yiachi. "Nice, Well what about you Banshi." Haiwato said looking over. "I'm here because i killed a person when i was 7." Banshi stated. "I'm good with high skilled magic. One of the best magic users here!." Haiwato  said grinning. "Your the only magic user here you idiot." Banshi said. "Talk about buzz kill. What about you Yiachi?" Haiwato said. "I like sand and rocks." Yiachi said simply. Haiwato laughed and patted Yiachi on the back. "We got a keeper!" He said. 

          Banshi scoffed at him. "Oh come on Banshi, don't act 'rock' hard. I know your a softy on the inside." Haiwato teased. Banshi put him in a chokehold and dragged him into another room at the same time. "If you wanted some alone time with me you could have just asked." Haiwato choked out. Banshi choked him harder until they were both out of sight. They jumped at the sound of a taser going off and Haiwato's shouts. "Ah! Your being to rough, let me go! I'm sorry!" He yelled out. Banshi walked back into the room. "Haiwato is taking a nap." He said sitting back down. "Well he like to sleep early." Yiachi said getting up. I'm going to bed good night guys." Banshi said getting into his bed.

          "Well this school is fun!" Yiachi said getting into bed. "It's different, that's for sure." Skorge said getting into bed as well. They all slowly fell asleep. They woke up to see Banshi and Haiwato already eating. "Are you ok?" Skorge asked Haiwato. "Yeah, you can say it was quite a 'shocking' experience." Haiwato said before he continued eating. Banshi lit his taser making haiwato jump and bang his knee on the table. Skorge hopped out of bed and put on some clothes. Yiachi was already dressed not liking to put on pajamas. "We'll see you guys later!" Yiachi said as he and Skorge ran out the door. "We need to hurry so we can find the class." Skorge said as they reached the exit to the building.

          As they stepped outside they saw tons of other students already outside. As they walked on they saw several groups talking and Lakiin talking to a tree. After a good several minutes they found the room they were suppose to be looking for. "I hope your ready for your test Yiachi, because this will be our biggest test so far." Skorge said. "As if i'm ever ready for a test!" Yiachi said laughing. "Fair point, just try not to cheat." Skorge said as they walked into the room. "Good morning you two. Today is your entrance exams to see where you should start off on your intellectual rating. My name is Zeisumie. You will be taking all three tests so i hope your ready." The teacher said.