Kugo's Assault

Kugo hopped off the roof and landed in front of them. ¨So, you're going to fight all 3 of us at once?¨ Haiwato asked. ¨Of course not.¨ Kugo said with a holding a hand out at them. ¨Divine Punishment: Dark Grip.¨ Kugo said as his eyes glowed red and darkness pinned Banshi and Skorge to a wall. ¨Oh crap.¨ Haiwato said looking at them. ¨He knows Divine Punishment?¨ Banshi said. ¨What the hell is going on?!¨ Skorge yelled. ¨Its Divine Punishment. basically it allows you to use unbeatable techniques and if you can use them you unstoppable. Very few people can use them since you have to be born with a divine punishment instead of learning an attack like most people do. Even then, you still have to learn how to use it if you even learn that you can.¨ Banshi explained struggling to get free. ¨In a short version please?!¨ Skorge said violently twisting to get free. ¨It means were boned!¨ Haiwato said.

          Kugo walked over to Haiwato and swung his blade. Haiwato duck as Kugo stuck out his leg kneeing him in the face.  As Haiwato fell over Kugo stuck the sword into his chest. ¨Haiwato no!¨ Banshi yelled. ¨You should know better then to play against a god.¨ Kugo said with a smirk as the darkness released Banshi. ¨You'll die no matter what you try so why bother running?¨ Kugo said as he approached. Banshi swung her dagger at his face. Kugo leaned to the side as he kneed her in the gut. ¨So weak, So fragile. To bad, I was hoping for more of a struggle to come out of you.¨ Kugo said kicked her in the gut knocking the air out of her.

          ¨Leave her alone!¨ Skorge shouted as he struggled to break free. Kugo looked up at him and grinned. ¨Perhaps you could offer i better fight?¨ Kugo asked. ¨LEave her alone and i will!¨ Skorge said glaring at him. ¨I can see the fire in your eyes. Don't disappoint me.¨ Kugo said as the darkness vanished off of Skorge making him fall over. Haiwato pulled a sword out of his sleeve and tosses it to Banshi as he coughed up some blood. Banshi gripped the sword the threw it to skorge. ¨Were counting on you!¨ Banshi said kneeling over.

          Skorge picked the sword off the ground and went invisible. Kugo looked around and smirked. ¨Very smart staying out of sight but it won't help you very long.¨ He said. Skorge charged at him and stuck the sword at his back. Kugo span on his heel dodging the sword. ¨Alright let's see you handle this.¨ Kugo said as he grabbed Skorge by the shirt and looked him in the eye. Skorge became visible again and glared at kugo. ¨Divine Punishment: Illusionary.¨ Kugo said as Skorge fell over feeling like his head was about to burst. After several seconds, He got up feeling normal again but realized something was wrong.

          He looked and saw Banshi and Haiwato. But, when he turned around he saw Yiachi instead of Kugo. ¨Yiachi? What are you doing here?¨ Skorge asked looking around for Kugo. He saw Haiwato run at Yiachi and punch him in the face. Yiachi slowly looked at Haiwato, who looked back in horror, as he tore his hand through his body. Skorge couldn't believe his eyes. He watched as Yiachi pulled his hand out of Haiwato's chest and throw him to the ground. Skorge stumbled back looking at Yiachi, as Yiachi looked back at him with a bloody smile and a crazed look in his eyes.

          ¨Yiachi what are you doing?!¨ Skorge yelled as Yiachi walked closer to him. ¨Skorge snap out of it!¨ Banshi yelled as she slapped him. Skorge stumbled and shook his head as he looked up and saw Kugo instead of Yiachi again. ¨What?!¨ Skorge said staring at Kugo in horror. He looked over and saw Haiwato dead on the floor with a hole in his chest. ¨What happened?!¨ Skorge said looking around. ¨Its worse then we thought. He has two Divine Punishments. There's no way we could stop him. We need to run and get Diachi now!¨ Banshi said pulling him.

          ¨No, I'm going to avenge Haiwato. He didn't deserve what he got!¨ Skorge said pulling out his gun. ¨I'll kill you!¨ Skorge yelled as he started shooting at Kugo. Kugo leaned from side to side dodging every bullet. Skorge took Banshi's dagger and charged at Kugo. Kugo stepped to the side avoiding each time Skorge sliced at him. Kugo kicked Skorge in the knee breaking it. Skorge fell on his other knee and cut at Kugos legs. As kugo dodged, Skorge fired at him. The bullet grazed Kugo's arm. Kugo kicked Skorge in the face. A dark block shot out of the ground sending Skorge flying back. Skorge quickly got up and pointed his gun. ¨You got up so easily after that? Looks like you're tougher than you let on.¨ Kugo said walking towards him. ¨Banshi get out of here ill hold this guy back long enough for you to find Diachi!

           Banshi nodded and ran as Skorge charged at Kugo. Kugo caught Skorge by the wrist. ¨Do you really think you can avenge your friend?¨ He asked tightening his grip nearly breaking Skorges arm. Skorge quickly moved his other arm and stabbed Kugo in the gut. Kugo staggered back as Skorge fired several shots into Kugo's chest. As kugo fell over skorge put a foot on his chest pinning them. ¨Yiachi always told me, 'Those who play god get hurt.' I guess he was right wasn't he?¨ Skorge said aiming the gun at Kugo's head. ¨I guess he would be if he wasn't a complete idiot like you.¨ Kugo said as he spun and flipped knocking skorge off balanced. As kugo got to his feet he leaped and tackled Skorge to the ground.

          Kugo kicked the gun from Skorge hand then stomped on his leg. ¨Divine Punishment: Dark Crusher.¨ Kugo said as darkness wrapped around Skorges neck and torso. The darkness around his torso pinned him and his arms to the ground as the darkness around his neck slowly started to choke him. ¨I told you, you all were going to die horrible deaths. It was an interesting fight kid, but i need to go deal with the girl. Have fun dying.¨ Kugo said as he walked off. 

          ¨So this is it for me huh? I just die by choking to death without getting to tell anyone else anything. Man life sucks, i'm so sorry i couldn't be there to help you Yiachi. Please forgive me and win this fight for all of us. I never got to tell Yiachi what he meant to me before we split ways did I? Guess i thought this would work out. What a fool I was, I love you Yiachi.¨ Skorge thought as he drifted off to his death.