The Fighting Continues

After they got the day off they walked back in and looked at the charts. Yiachi and Skorge would be fighting Lakiin and John.  Banshi and Haiwato would fight Aspen and Wilson. Finally Diachi and Kugo would be fighting Jessica and Dinima. "So we got to fight Diachi next?" Dinima said in a squeaky voice unable to hide her fear. "Hey, look on the bright side. The school pays for all medical expenses!" Haiwato said. Banshi punched him in the arm. "Ow! Are you trying to take me down before our fight!" Haiwato said grabbing his arm. "I'm trying to keep you from being an idiot. She is scared enough without you making things worse." Banshi said. 

          "Hey Yiachi, where did you get that candy?" Skorge asked looking around. "Oh, Lakiin gave it to me." Yiachi said. "Where did he get it from?" Skorge asked. "I don't know, something about a baby." Yiachi replied with a shrug. "Ever get the feeling like something is watching you?" Yiachi said looking around. "Well we live in a school for assassins." Skorge said. "But, it's different. It feels like it did the say we got here. It doesn't feel good, almost as if someone is planning something on us."  Yiachi said. "I'm sure where fine Yiachi. Nothing bad will happen." Skorge replied. "Don't be so sure. Those words are usually a deathtrap!" Haiwato said with a loud laugh.

          "It is time for the first fight!" Iceer called out. Yiachi and Skorge went to the Far side of the arena while Lakiin and John took the closer side. The orb spun for several minutes then stopped and displayed an image of a sandy desert dunes. The arena filled up with mountains of sand. "Oh i got such an advantage!" Yiachi said happily. "He's right we gotta do something about this sand. It's gonna give me a rash!" Lakiin whined. "Don't worry i got a plan, you handle that Skorge guy." John said. "Hey Lakiin, how do you fire multiple rockets after only loading one?" Yiachi asked. "Screw logic, that's how." Lakiin said as he put a rocket into his gun. The buzzer rang and Lakiin ran straight at Skorge. Yiachi hummed as he charged at Lakiin. 

          John tackled Yiachi and pinned him to the ground. Several sand pillars shot out of the ground sending John flying to his back. "Hey Skorge i need a boost!" Yiachi said as he charged at him.  Skorge kicked Yiachi up as high as he could. Yiachi span to make himself go even higher as Skorge jumped off a hill. Yiachi pushed off Skorges body making himself fly up nearly 78 meters. "Gorgabuster!" Yiachi said as he started falling back towards the ground aiming at John who was still lying on the floor. Yiachi fell at a speed that made him hard to see. Yiachi span swinging his heel right into John crotch and was rewarded with a sickening crunch and John make a high-pitch squeal as the ground broke under them making a large crater.

          "And that takes care of him!" Yiachi said. "Yiachi look out!" Skorge shouted. Yiachi turned around to see a large blast of fire heading towards him. He quickly covered himself in a dome of sand to deflect the heat. "You ain't burning my clothes off buddy!" Yiachi yelled. As the fire died down Yiachi realized he was trapped in a very thick glass dome. "Where did all this glass come from!" Yiachi yelled slapping it hoping to get through. "When you put sand in extreme heat it can become glass." Skorge said as he swung at Lakiin. He blocked the hit and put the gun to Skorges face. Skorge ducked just as Lakiin pulled the trigger. Skorge was about to punch when he realized he never heard the rocket explode. He turned around just as the rocket hit him in the chest.

          Skorge knocked his head against the glass dome leaving a crack in it and blacked out. Lakiin started rolling the dome Yiachi was trapped in. "What are you doing?" Yiachi said as he kept falling over. "I'm rolling you out of bounds since i can't beat you in hand combat." Lakiin said as he gave one final push rolling Yiachi over a cliff and onto a hard Cement floor." The cement cracked from the force but the glass remained intact. The buzzer went off as  Yiachi got up. "And this rounds winners are John and Lakiin!" Iceer shouted. "Our next fight is Aspen and Wilson against Banshi and Haiwato!" Iceer called out. The four walked into the arena and took their places.

              The orb spun for several minutes before stopping and displaying an image of a rectangle. Platforms raised out of the ground as the floor disappeared.  ¨Oh man, do we really need a stage like this?¨ Haiwato groaned. ¨Deal with it, this is our current arena." Banshi said as the buzzer went off. Haiwato slowly pulled a ladder out of his jacket. He laid it against another platform as Banshi hopped over him onto a higher platform. Aspon stayed still and watched Haiwato while Wilson hopped onto a lower platform. Banshi pulled out his pistols and started firing.

          Wilson took several shots before falling over the edge and off the arena. Aspen caught his arm midair and pulled him back up. Keep on your toes heś got an advantage being over us."Aspen said. Wilson hugged Aspen and jumped out of the way as Banshi leapt sticking a dagger where there were last standing. ¨Thanks." Aspen said as she got up. ¨Thanks can wait.¨ Wilson said. Haiwato lept out of nowhere and kicked Wilson over the edge. Aspen reached out and caught him. ¨I feel pretty useless right now." Wilson moaned as he was pulled back up. ¨No, you make great cannon fodder.¨ 

          ¨Jeese, way to break the ice.¨ Wilson said as he ducked under Haiwato's boot. ¨Wilson, you take the other one!¨ Aspen called out. ¨On it!¨ Wilson cried back as he charged Banshi. Wilson swung his foot at Banshi's head, but he caught his foot. Banshi raised Wilson's leg. ¨Oh god no!¨ Wilson yelled as Banshi punched him full force in the crotch. Wilson's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he felled over motionless. Banshi looked up to see Haiwato tackle Aspen sending them both over the edge. He heard a loud pop and looked up to see Haiwato fall out of the sky still holding onto Aspen. They hit the ground with a loud crash leaving a small crater. 

          Haiwato slowly got up as the buzzer went off. ¨She had a tighter grip then I thought." Haiwato said as Banshi helped him out of the arena. ¨That doesn't matter you still beat her even though she ruined your plan.¨ Banshi replied. ¨Fair enough, well it looks like its time for Diachi's fight.¨ Haiwato said with a grin as they walked into the room. ¨Oh, their opponents forfeited the match.¨ Skorge said. ¨That doesn't make any sense. Those two would never quit.¨ Banshi said looking around to see Kugo snickering. ¨What is that suppose to mean?¨ Yiachi asked. ¨Kugo must have manipulated them.¨ Banshi said as he glared at Kugo. ¨That doesn't matter were in the finals.¨ Kugo said with a smile. 

          ¨Then I'll look forward to kicking your ass.¨ Banshi said. ¨Count me in!¨ Lakiin said standing next to BAnshi and Haiwato. Micheal walked up next to Lakiin.¨ Well all remember this as the day the 'Almighty' Kugo got his ass kicked.¨ He said. Everyone else gathered around behind them to show their support. Kugo chuckled and walked to the door. ¨If you really believe that. Then come and get me.¨ Kugo said finally before going through the door and closing it.