What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him

I started this story a while back, so I'm going to go through it again and fix chapters. I'll also try to finish it since I never did. my parents had to go to Europe, and the day I had to fly to my uncle's.

"Jasmin! Wake up!" I heard my mom yell.

I groaned and covered my face with the pillow. I could hear her footsteps getting closer to my door.

"Jasmin, we are going to be late."

"I know mom, I'll get up now." I tried not to sound annoyed because I knew my mom would give me a long speech on how I had to be more respectful. It was too early in the morning for that, and I wouldn't be seeing her for a while.

Once I heard my room door close, I got up and stretched my arms. I then headed to the bathroom that was across my room, and I took a quick shower. I changed into some black shorts as well as a tank top and put on my white high top convers. I didn't do much to my hair since I would be on the plane, so I left it down after I finished blow drying it. Once I finished putting on a little bit of makeup, I grabbed my luggage and my carryon bag, and headed down the stairs where I saw my parents with their luggage.

"I made you some breakfast, sweetie." My mom said.

"thank you, mom." I smiled and walked to the kitchen where I had some hash browns and eggs. Once I was all done, it was time to go to the airport. My parents would be going to Europe, and I would be landing in Miami, Florida, which was where my uncle was.

My parents decided to take a taxi since they didn't see the point of driving to the airport. As we walked inside, my parents hugged me since they were about to board their plane.

"Be careful, okay Jasmin? And call us when you land so we can know you're safe." My mom said to me.

"I will mom, don't worry." I said and hugged her

"Bye dad, love you." I said as I hugged him.

I watched them leave and I walked to where I was supposed to catch my plane. Once I went through the entire and annoying luggage checking, I finally got on the plane. The trip was not that long, but I was tired, so I slept for the rest of the flight.

I was already preparing myself for the worst summer of my life. Not only would I be away from my friends, but I had to spend all summer with Austin Mahone. How lovely! I thought to myself. I guess I would try to keep my distance from him. It's not that I hated Austin, but he seemed to be so full of himself. My uncle had told me he was a great guy, but I wasn't too sure about that. I know you may be thinking, "Why are you judging him? You don't even know him?" Well, that's true, but I guess I have read a few things about him. I guess I was just expecting to have the worst summer of my life.

This is my first story so I hope people read this LOL. This is the first chapter so enjoy!! (:

Please comment and tell me your thoughts. I would really appreciate that. I am mostly writing this because I love Austin.

Well, if you read this, thank you, and have a beautiful day

--