Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before

I woke up the next morning, and opened my eyes, seeing Austin looking at me. I smiled softly and pulled the sheets closer to my body.
"Good morning, baby." Austin grinned, placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Good Morning." I replied back., noticing he looked happier than usual.
"How did you sleep?" He asked, turning to his side, keeping his arms around my waist.
"Great, and you?" I giggled softly, remembering what happened last night.
"I slept amazing." He untangled our legs and reached over, grabbing his phone to check the time. He set it back down and slowly got out of bed.
"Austin!" I gasped, covering my eyes.
"What?" He chuckled softly.
I felt the bed sink in again, and he removed my hands from my eyes.
"It's nothing you haven't seen before." He laughed quietly.
"I know, but at least put some boxers on." I said shyly.
"You're so cute." He laughed And got out of bed again. I heard some movement until he walked back to the bed, removing my hands again.
"You can look now." He smiled. He handed me his shirt, and I grabbed it, slipping it on. It went down to my thighs, considering Austin was taller than me. I stood up, and felt Austin's arms wrap around me.
"Did you enjoy last night?" He whispered, placing a kiss on my neck.
"Yeah." I giggled softly. I found a pair of clean underwear and slipped them on. I turned around to face Austin, and placed my hands on his bare chest.
"Did you?" I asked, biting my lip.
"Yes, I absolutely did." He smirked and brought me closer. He was about to kiss me but I looked away.
"Ew, now. I haven't brushed my teeth.".
"I don't care." He laughed, grabbing my face and placing his soft lips against mine. I slid my hands up his chest, and wrapped them around his neck. We started to walk backwards, until Austin fell back on the bed, causing us to laugh. He pulled me down to him, reattaching our lips as I placed my legs on either side of his waist, sitting on his lap. I pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss his jawline, running my fingers through his hair. Austin's breath increased as I started to gently suck on his neck. I tugged on his hair, feeling him moan out my name,"fuck, Baby." He flipped us over and got on top of me. He placed his hand at the hem of my shirt and lifted if up, spreading my legs slightly so he could get in between them.
"Wait, Austin." I breathe out, placing my hands on his shoulders.
"What?" He mumbled against my neck.
"I heard talking outside. I think the guys are awake."
"It's fine, baby." He whispered.
"What if-" I moaned quietly, feeling his tongue running around my skin. "They open the door."
All he did was mumble something, which I didn't understand, and attach his lips back to mine.
"Do you guys want-" I pulled away from the kiss and held Austin closer to me, seeing robert was at the door.
"You guys really need to close this door If you're going to do something." He groaned, having his eyes covered.
"We are going out to eat breakfast." Was all Robert said before closing the door quickly.
I looked at Austin, noticing me was trying not to laugh.
"What did I tell you?" I groaned and sat up, pushing Austin off of me so he was laying down.
"It's fine, baby. It's just Robert." He laughed and pulled me on top of him.
"What if he knows?"
"He won't. And if he does, oh well."
I rolled my eyes, laughing a bit.
"Get ready." I said and threw a pillow at him, hitting him in the face.
"wow, thank you, babe. I love you too." He said sarcastically.
"I know." I grinned.
--------
"How was the party last night" Austin asked the guys, while we were eating our breakfast. It was surprisingly empty here, considering it was early in the morning.
"It was great. There were a lot of people, as usually. How about you guys. What did two do?" Alex asked.
Austin glanced at me, and then looked back at the guys.
"Nothing." He shrugged, placing the pancake in his moth.
"Nothing? I don't believe you." Robert laughed. "I see a big ass hickey on your neck. Wait. I think that's more than one." He snickered.
"Guys." Austin groaned, pulling his hoodie higher up.
I looked down at the plate, eating quietly.
All the guys did was laugh, as we continued to eat our breakfast.
"Austin did Jasmin." Zach smirked, answering Alex's questions.
I blushed and heard Austin laugh, shacking his head. Austin looked over at me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Stop." I groaned, burying my face in Austin's chest.
"Okay, okay." Robert said.
"You guys done?" Austin asked, seeing we had all finished eating.
We nodded and stood up, heading out.

So this was just a filler story. It was boring, but next chapter will be better
I think I might be ending the story soon because I feel like it's not too interesting.
If you guys want to help me with some ideas feel free to message me and I will give you credit if I use your idea :) a few people have given me some ideas, so I mighf use a few
Also. Let me know if you guys want a sequel bc the ending of the story will depend on whether you guys want one or not.
Don't forget to comment and vote and also follow me :)
It's like almost midnight lol so goodnight !