Chapter 5- The party

I woke up a few hours later, and grabbed my phone seeing it was 6 p.m. I sighed knowing that I should probably start getting ready for the party. I went to my luggage and looked through my clothes, trying to find something to wear. I wasn't really too excited to go, and a part of me wanted to lie and say that I was feeling sick, but for some reason I couldn't do that. I promised Austin I would go, and I knew that I had to keep my word. With a groan, I dragged my lazy body to the bathroom, where I of course, took a shower. Once I was done, I dried my body and started to put on my clothes, which consisted of a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top that had daisies. I then dried my hair and straightened it to perfection. After all of that, I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my makeup, just applying some light concealer, mascara, powder, and eyeliner. I started putting my things away when I heard a voice.

"You look great."

I never even noticed that Austin was in the room. How long has he been here for? I asked myself.

"thanks." I smiled and noticed he was all dressed already. He was wearing some black skinny jeans and a white v neck with a beanie. He always looked so great, even when he wasn't trying.

"So are you ready to go?" he asked and stood up, grabbing his phone from his charger.

"Yep." I said and grabbed my phone as well.

We both headed downstairs where Alex, Zach, and Robert were already waiting for us.

"Finally, you guys took forever." Robert groaned.

"Shut up man, it was just a few minutes." Austin said with a laugh.

He walked out and we both followed, going to his car.

"No, you go in the back." Austin told Robert.

"Why?" he whined.

I giggled softly because he was acting like he was five.

"Because. Jasmin is going in the front with me."

"I can go in the back, I really don't mind."

"No, c'mon."

Austin grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger seat, opening the door for me. I smiled at Robert, but didn't say anything, just got in.

Ten minutes later we arrived at a house full of teenagers that already were drunk and making out, and we were only outside.

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I didn't like going to parties, and to make it all worse didn't know anyone here. I knew Austin didn't want to be around me the whole time. He probably wanted to hang out with his friends. I wouldn't have come, but my uncle only let him go because I was going.

"Thanks for coming." Alex said to me, and then walked away, going to say hi to his friends and doing their handshakes.

"Sure..." I mumbled, knowing he didn't hear me.

I walked past the guys and went to get something to drink. I wasn't going to get drunk, so I just grabbed a soda, which is a miracle because I didn't think I'd find one.

"Hey, don't run away from me."

Without even having to look, I knew that voice; it was Austin.

I turned around and laughed, "I'm not, but I'm sure you want to hang out with your friends. I really don't mind being alone."

"No, I don't mind being with you."

He took my cup and took a sip. "Really, soda?" he shook his head and placed the cup down.

"What? I don't need to get drunk, and I don't want to."

"Just have one drink. Here, we can both drink one cup."