Chapter 23- Are you Sure?

WARNING: this chapter gets intense, so if you don't like reading that, ignore and wait until the next chapter

Okay I warned you

Enjoy !

It had been a few days since that night at the party, and Austin and I were doing better. He apologized numerous times, even though I had said I forgive him. Of course I was still a bit hurt of the thought of what happened, but for some reason I couldn't stay mad at him.

His show had just ended, and the guys, once again, invited us to a party. Austin didn't even think twice before saying we weren't going. The guys kept telling us to go because a lot of people were going, but we said no. We were just going to spend some time in the bus. Since we were going to be alone, we were probably just going to watch a movie and cuddle.

"Ready to go?" Austin asked and held onto my hand.

"Yeah." I said and held his hand, feeling Austin immediately lace our fingers together. "You did amazing in this show." I admitted. He seemed to be getting even better as the shows progressed. Honestly, I couldn't get tired of watching his shows.

We walked inside the empty tour bus. I guess we had it all to ourselves now since the guys went to the party, as well as everyone else. The adults went to dinner, and they asked us if we wanted to join them, but we said no.

"I'm going to take a quick shower okay?" I told Austin.

"Can I join you?" he smirked and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into his chest.

"You already took a shower." I giggled, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Don't make excuses." He pouted his lips, kissing me for a few seconds.

"I won't take long. Don't worry." I smiled and pulled away from him.

"Alright, I'll be in our room." he said after he knew I wasn't going to give in.

I found it funny how I had my own bed in one of the bunk beds, but Austin always wanted me to sleep in bed with him. He would say how he needed to cuddle with me to fall asleep faster, which I found cute, but I knew his mom and my uncle wouldn't be too happy knowing I slept in Austin's bed. Of course, nothing happened, but they didn't have to know.

I walked into the small bathroom after grabbing a towel, and undressed while the water warmed up. I got in, and after about 10 minutes, I finished my shower. I grabbed a towel to dry my hair and wrapped my bath robe around my body, stepping out. When I walked to Austin's room, he wasn't there, so I was assuming he was getting snacks since there were a few movies laid down.

As I was looking for my clothes, Austin came up behind me and hugged me by my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and started to whisper into my ear.

"I love you." I smiled at his sweet voice.

"I love you too." I replied, and felt him kiss my neck. He turned me around to face him, and he held my face up to his before he started to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back with passion, and he began to trail his lips down my jawline and kiss down my neck.

"Austin." I moaned, feeling his lips kiss my weak spot.

"I want you." He whispered, his voice sounding raspier than usual.

The feeling of his lips made my body feel hot, and I wanted him like no other. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to walk towards the bed, and gently put me down. He gently laid on the bed while he towered above me. He continued to kiss down my neck until he was just above my breast. He looked up at me, as if asking for permission. I nodded, and he slowly undid my bath robe exposing my body to him. My face turned red of embarrassment.

"You're so beautiful; you don't have to feel embarrassed." He assured me. He quickly took off his shirt and continued to place small kisses, slowly and gently feeling my body.

"Do you want to?" he asked in his lustful voice, and I nodded a yes. I had no regrets for doing this. I wrapped my arms around his neck when he connected his lips to mine, and pulled him closer to me, moving my hands down his chest. I stopped at his pants and started to unbutton them. He took them off, and threw them next to the pile where the rest of our clothes were.

"Are you sure youre ready?" he whispered and pulled away from the kiss, looking into my eyes.

"yeah, I'm sure." I smiled. He attached his lips to my neck, and moved to my weak spot, sucking on it, making a moan escape my lips.

My hands were just above the waistband of his underwear, and I moved it down, having us both be completely naked.

He positioned himself in front of me, but then stopped.

"Shit." He groaned and quickly crawled off me. He went to his drawer and took out a small packet, ripping it. He slid the condom on and went back over to me, getting on top of me again. He had his arms on either side of me, and just looked into my eyes. I nodded, to reassure him I was sure about this.

"This might hurt a little, but I'll be gentle. It will eventually feel good." He kissed my lips as he entered me slowly, causing me to gasp as I felt a shot of pain all throughout me. He noticed me wince and stopped moving.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me, "I'm sorry, if it hurts too much we can stop."

"No I'm fine. Keep going..." I said. Austin continued to thrust in slowly, keeping a steady pace.

After a while, the pain started to turn into pleasure, and my breathing increased.

"You feel so good." He moaned. "Am I hurting you?" he breathe out.

"No." was all I was able to say. He held onto my hips and quickened his pace, but was still gentle. I knew he was trying to take this slow, and I was grateful for that.

"Jas, I- I love you." Austin mumbled at the crook of my neck, trying to hold back a moan

"Austin I- I'm." I moaned, arching my back.

"I know baby." He groaned, placing a kiss on my lips. I kept my arms around his neck as he continued to move inside me, and we both reached our climax. He thrust a few more times, and then pulled out, taking off the condom and throwing it inside the bin next to his bed. He laid down next to me, pulling the covers over us and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You were great. I love you so much baby." He whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, Austin." I said as I laid my head on his chest. I close my eyes, feeling tired, and quickly fell asleep.

I wrote this chapter mostly because a lot of you guys wanted me to write this haha.

This is the first time I write a scene like this, so I don't even know if it was good.

My friend kind of helped me write it, but I changed it a bit. Awks.

Anywho, I hoped you guys enjoyed it?

Make sure to vote, follow me, and comment what you thought about this chapter.