Chapter 17- Leaving Tour

Thank you guys so much for 3K reads !!

For this chapter, I dedicate it to the amazing

@mahonealert

Thank you for being an active reader, commenting and voting for every single chapter !!

Okay, now to the story

Enjoy

I kept feeling something against my neck. I was so tired to move, but it was bothering me. I moved my hand, trying to get away from whatever was on my neck.

"Ugh" I groaned and opened my eyes, only to realize it was Austin.

What? How did I end up here? Last thing I remembered what us watching a movie. Now I'm in bed with him? I relaxed after a while, and moved away from his face because his breathing was what was tickling neck, since his lips were close to my neck. I looked at him, and saw that his lips were lightly parted, his hair was extremely messy, yet he still managed to look attractive. I pulled the blankets closer to us and closed my eyes again, trying to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I kept thinking about us. We kept having this on and off thing, and I know we were probably even annoying the guys because we couldn't make up our minds. Maybe I should listen to him and what he told me yesterday. He cares about me, and I should just give us one more chance. After all, we couldn't seem to stay away from each other. I could have easily left him right now and gone to my bunk, but I didn't. I stayed here.

I opened my eyes again, seeing Austin was still asleep. I wanted to wake him up because I was bored, but I knew he was tired and needed to rest. Okay, it's 8:47. I'll wake him up at 9.

Ten minutes later, Austin was still asleep, and I couldn't move because his arms were tightly secured around my waist.

"Austin." I whispered, but he didn't even move. I sighed and placed my hands on his chest.

"Austin." I tried again, but nothing.

I smirked once I thought about an idea on how to wake him up. I started to placed kisses on his neck. If he doesn't wake up this way, I'll probably just have to hit him with a pillow until he wakes up.

I continued to trail kisses on his neck, and along his jawline, until I heard him talk.

"That feels nice." He moaned, and I giggled softly.

"Finally, you're awake." I sat up, seeing his eyes opened and a big smile on his face.

"This is a nice way to wake me up." He smirked.

"Well, I was about to hit you with a pillow because you wouldn't wake up."

"Aww, that's mean." He laughed.

"Now, one question. Why am i in your bed?"

"You fell asleep on me last night during the movie."

"So why didn't you just put me in my bunk?"

"Because I needed my cuddle buddy." He said in a baby voice, making me laugh.

I laid my head on his chest, and trailed my fingers along his stomach.

"I was thinking about us..." I sighed softly. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it was worth a shot.

"And?" He asked.

I continued to trail my fingers along his stomach, and then I stopped, looking up at him.

"I think we should give us one more chance."