Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour

I woke up the next morning with an arm draped over my stomach, and a huge headache. I opened my eyes, but that only made it worse. I groaned and moved the arm that was around me, only to have it wrapped around me even tighter.

"What the heck?"

I turned around and saw that the person that would not let go of me was Austin. I tried to get out of his grip, but it seemed impossible.

"Is he even asleep?" I asked to myself.

I was not going to try any longer, but my headache would not go away. I sighed and lay back down, but I kept looking at Austin. He looked so perfect. His lips were slightly parted, and his hair was messy. He looked like such an angel when he was asleep, but we both knew that was not true.

A few minutes had passed, and my headache seemed to feel worse. I knew I should have not listened to Austin yesterday and just stuck to my soda. I didn't even remember how much I drank, or what happened last night. I needed to find some Advil to at least try to get rid of my headache. I grabbed Austin's arm and slowly moved it away, but he started to move and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled at me as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said in a raspy voice and brought me closer to him, snuggling his head on my neck.

"It's not that great of a morning."

"Why?" he mumbled against my neck.

"I have a headache."

I knew that if it wasn't for my headache, I wouldn't be too comfortable about him being all cuddly with me.

"I'll go get you something. Hold on."

I watched as he got out of bed and stretched, running his fingers through his already messy hair. I sighed and kept my head against the pillow, putting my hands over my forehead and closing my eyes. This is why I never drank. I knew that I would feel like shit in the morning, but being dumb, I listened to Austin. I still had to ask him what happened last night, because I had no idea what I even did. I probably made a fool out of myself, and I didn't even know. I heard the door opened, and I was hoping it was Austin. When I opened my eyes, I saw that it was him, carrying a glass of water and an Advil.

"Here." I took the Advil and swallowed it, finishing the glass of water.

"Thank you." As he placed the empty glass on the nightstand, I laid back down, "what even happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" Austin asked, chuckling softly.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, feeling worried. "No...Did I do something stupid?"

"No, don't worry; you were with me the whole time. We just danced, and something else." He said with a smirk on his face.

"'And something else'? What is that supposed to mean?" What in the world did we even do? I was starting to get worried now.

"Don't worry. It was nothing bad. We just made out for a couple of minutes."

"You're such an ass! You took advantage knowing I couldn't think properly."

"Not exactly. You see, babe, when I see an opportunity, I take it."

I ignored him and closed my eyes again. I was too annoyed by him to even answer him. I felt the bed move to the side, and I knew he was sitting next to me.

"You aren't mad at me." he stated, more than questioning. "At least it wasn't some random guy, because trust me, he would have taken advantage of you, and it wouldn't just be kissing."

"Okay, Austin. I get it. Just stop talking. I have a huge headache."

"Sorry..." he whispered. I felt him get off bed and then the door silently close. I felt a bit bad for being rude to him, but at the same time I didn't feel bad. I kept my eyes closed, and I fell asleep. A few hours later, I wake up from the smell of food. My headache had mostly gone away, and now I was just starving. I sat up to see the door open. It was Austin. I smiled seeing he had a tray of food.

"I knew you would wake up soon. I decided to bring you some food."

"Thank you." I said and sat up, grabbing the tray. "This looks good."

"Well, you know, I'm not just hot, I can also cook." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and started to eat. "Did you really make this? It is so good!" I said and continued to eat the pancakes. All of this was so good.

"Thank you." He said and winked, sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Did you already eat?" I asked and ate some egg.

"Yeah, I did."

I nodded and drank some orange juice that he had brought me. I looked over at him and smiled softly. He had been looking at me this whole time.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful."

I blushed lightly and looked away.

"Aww, you're blushing!" Him saying that only made my face heat up even more.

I stood up and shook my head. I wasn't mad at him, but I hated blushing, and he made me blush so easily. I grabbed the tray and walk downstairs, putting the empty plate on the sink. I smiled seeing my uncle and the guys.

"morning." I said and started to wash my plate.

"Good morning, Jasmin." They all said at the same time.

I continued to wash my plate, and then moved on to the empty glass. As I was drying the dishes, I felt arms around me.

"Why did you run away from me?" he whispered into my ear.

"I didn't." I stated and finished drying the dishes. I turned around to face him, only to have his face move closer to mine. "You did."

"Whoa, get a room guys." I laughed a bit and moved away from Austin.

"Really, Zach?" I giggled softly, hearing them fight.

I walked back up to Austin's room and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then took a shower, changed into a pair of shorts and a loose shirt, and let my hair down so it could air dry. I applied only some light makeup to make myself look more awake, and walked out of Austin's room. I saw my uncle and I smiled.

"How are you liking it here so far?" he asked.

"It's good." I admitted. I didn't mind being here that much.

"Okay, well just to let you know, have all your things ready by tomrrow morning. We are heading on the road for the tour."

I nodded and walked to the living room, using my phone and texting some friends to catch up with them.

I was just hoping that my summer wouldn't be ruined by this tour. I knew it wouldn't since we would be visiting different cities, which made me excited.

yay! another update!

hope you enjoyed this chapter!

please vote and follow me on twitter!!

@AmeezyMyKing

ill update every day if you guys RT this

https://twitter.com/ameezymyking/status/484050619456442369