Chapter 20-I love you

We walked out of the room, but I stopped when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw my uncle. I looked at him, not even sure what to say.

"Jasmin, can we talk?"

I looked at Austin and he gave my hand a light squeeze, smiling softly at me.

"Go." Austin whispered. I sighed and nodded, walking over to my uncle.

"I want to apologize for my behavior the other day. I've done some thinking, and I know what I did was not right. I shouldn't have blamed you for any of this. I guess I was too caught up in austins career and ways for him to get publicity. I'm sorry for the way I acted, honey."

I listened to every word my uncle was saying, and I was shocked yet glad he said this. He was my uncle, and I know I had to forgive him someday.

"Thank you for apologizing." I smiled softly.

"You don't have to thank me. I guess it's good you and Austin are dating. His fans love you more than they love Austin with camila. So I guess that's a win win." He chuckled softly. I smiled and laughed a bit, nodding.

"I guess it is."

"I love you honey, and I'm sorry." He repeated and hugged me. I hugged him back and nodded,"it's fine."

"I see you guys are going to the pool? The boys are down there already, so have fun. It's the only day you guys will be lucky and have the day free."

"Thanks, bye uncle."

I ran back over to Austin and smiled.

"So?" He asked as we walked to the elevator.

"He apologized. I'm glad he did and things aren't weird now."

"That's good."

"He also said he's glad we are dating." I giggled softly.

"I guess it all worked out." He grinned and we stepped out of the elevator, going to the pool. We immediately saw the guys in the pool, and we set our things down on the long chair. I took of my shirt and shorts, only to have Austin stare at me. I giggled softly and watched him take his shirt off as well.

"Let's go swim." Austin said once he saw me laying down on the chair.

"You can go." I smiled and closed my eyes as I placed my glasses on.

"No, go with me." He whined and sat on the edge of the chair.

"Austin, no." I giggled.

"You know what this reminds me of?" He asked and placed a kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"What?"

"The first day we met. We were at the beach and you didn't want to get in the water. So you finally gave in after I bothered you."

I smiled remembering that day. It was also when we had our first kiss.

"So get in the water with me. Please babe." He asked again,

"No Austin. Stop being annoying." I laughed.

"I'm not annoying." He smirked and gently got on top of me.

"Austin, stop." I giggled, feelings his lips against mine.

"Please." He mumbled against my lips.

"Ugh, I don't like you." I sat up and watched him get off me. I placed my glasses on top of our towels so they wouldn't get wet. He smirked and took my hand as we walked towards the pool.

"Let's jump in together." He grabbed my hand, and we both jumped in the water. There weren't many people here, so we had the pool mostly to ourselves.