chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?

I haven't updated in forever, but here is a new chapter

I hope people actually read this, and if you do thank you <3

Well, enjoy!

Jasmin's P.O.V.

"We will be landing in three minutes, so make sure you have your seatbelts on." I was so glad to finally be arriving in Miami. This flight was so long. I had attempted to sleep, but it was actually difficult because there was a kid sitting behind me and for most of the flight, he had been kicking my seat. I was already annoyed and wanted to get out of the plane.

Once the plane landed, I walked out and went to get my luggage. I had texted my uncle telling him where I was, and I immediately saw him.

"hi uncle." I smiled and hugged him

"Jasmin, you look so different from last time I saw you."

"Well, it has been a long time." I said laughing.

I heard someone else laugh and I looked behind me, seeing a guy with a red beanie, white shirt, basketball shorts, and Jordan's

"Austin, this is my niece, and Jasmin, this is Austin."

All I did was wave and nod. He didn't do much, just kept looking at me. I was getting a bit uncomfortable, so I looked back at my uncle, waiting for him to say we could leave.

He grabbed one of my luggage and we started to walk out of the airport, "so, are you excited about being here?" my uncle asked

"Yeah, of course I am." I tried to sound excited, but I really wasn't. the only reason I lied was so I wouldn't sound rude.

We made it to my uncle's car, and after putting everything in the trunk, we got inside the car. I put my bag on one of the seats, but Austin move it aside and sat down next to me.

"Why aren't you sitting in the front?" I asked a bit rudely

All he did was roll his eyes, "I can sit wherever I want." He shot back.

Before I could reply, my uncle got in the car, so I decided to stay quiet.

Well, I was right about one thing, he was a bitch and extremely rude.

"So, we are staying here for a while. We leave in a few days, because that's when Austin's tour starts."

"alright." I said and followed my uncle inside the house. We stopped at a door, and Austin caught up to us a few seconds later.

"why are we outside my room? She is not staying in my room!" Austin said rudely.

"I'm sorry, but you know that all the guest rooms are taken. You said you wanted your friends to come on tour, so you'll have to share, buddy."

"Are you serious? I have to sleep in the same room as him? Can't I sleep in the living room or something?"

I could tell Austin was enjoying seeing me annoyed because of the smirk he had on his face.

"Nope, his room is big enough. Plus, it's only for a few days. I'm sure you guys will survive. Austin won't try anything, don't worry. right austin?" My uncle asked with a raise eyebrow

"Right." he said with a small nod.

Before I could say anything else, my uncle walked away and I groaned. I grabbed my suitcases and walked past Austin and inside his room. I set all my things down and looked around. His room was actually pretty nice.

"so why are you staying here for the summer?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you, and didn't my uncle tell you already?" I knew he probably just wanted to make conversation, but I wasn't in the mood for that right now. Maybe I was being a bit rude, but I didn't like him.

"I was just asking," he chuckled softly, "do you always get this mad?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of his couches. I took my phone out and texted my parents to let them know I was already with my uncle. I wouldn't want them to worry. When I looked up, I saw Austin with his shirt off and I frowned.

"What are you doing?"

I had to admit, he was really hot. I was just looking at his abs, and when I looked up, I saw the smirk on his face.

"Are you checking me out?" he asked and laughed a bit.

I could feel my face heat up, so I looked away and sighed.

"But I'm going to the beach. It's really hot. Do you want to come along?"

"Uh, no. I'm fine. I'm kind of tired from the flight."

"c'mon, just for a while. My friends went out, and I don't want to go alone. Please?"

I watched him walk closer to me, and for some reason, I couldn't say no to him. His pouty face made him look so adorable.

"Alright, fine. Just for a while." I said, finally giving in.

I went to my luggage and grabbed my bikini, a pair of light wash jean shorts, and a crop top.

"where's your bathroom?"

"you can change in here, you know."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, and all he did was smirk.

"I'm being serious." I said and crossed my arms.

"It's across the hall, first door to your left."

"thanks." I mumbled and walked out of his room.

This boy was so weird. First he was being rude and complaining how he didn't want me in his room, and next, he was inviting me to the beach and trying to flirt with me? I knew I was crazy too for agreeing to hang out with him.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I finally updated!!

Please comment below any of your thought.

Maybe give me some ideas?

Tell me if you like it and if you want me to update soon.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day <3

-