Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her

So I decided that for every new chapter, I will dedicate the chapter to one of my readers. This chapter I dedicate it to

@Juliette7

Because she is always commenting and voting on ALL my chapter ! Thanks for being so nice !

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter :)

I watched as Austin walked inside his dressing room, and I stood outside, sitting on one of the small couches they had. I went on twitter, and started looking at my notifications, until I felt someone standing in front of me. I was expecting it to be Austin, but when I looked up, I was mistaken. It was Camilla.

"Hey." I said sweetly. I knew she didn't like me, but I didn't really care. I wasn't going to be rude to her.

"Cut the nice act." She spat, and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me?" I asked, and stood up.

"Listen to me, and listen clearly. Austin is mine, so I want you to stay away from him. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, and most of all, don't flirt with him."

Wow. This girl was crazy, I thought to myself. I started laughing, finding it amusing how she thought she could tell me what I could and couldn't do.

"Why are you laughing?" She screeched, making my ears hurt.

I rolled my eyes, walked away from her and knocking on Austin's door.

"You honestly think I'll listen to you." I gave her a fake smile,"I won't, but thanks for trying." I said sarcastically.

"Ugh!" She screamed, and Austin opened the door of his dressing room.

"Stay away from him!" She screamed again and walked away.

"What's going on with her?" He laughed and moved aside so I can walk in.

"She told me to stay away from you, and to not talk to you." I shrugged and heard Austin laugh.

"Okay, then." He smirked and closed the door.

"Yeah... I think she's obsessed with you or something."

"What can I say, I'm irresistible." He chuckled and fixed his shirt.

"Does this look good?" He motioned to his outfit."

"Yeah, but take off the hat." I walked over to him and took off his SnapBack.

"Hey, give it back."

I giggled softly and placed it on my head,"no, I love your hair. Stop wearing hats."

"But I hate my hair." He sighed, looking in the mirror.

"Why? You look so cute."

"Correction, sexy. I'm not cute."

"Whatever." I laughed.

I kept his hat on, and followed him outside the dressing room. I saw Camila, and she was glaring at me. I wasn't going to do anything about it, though. I had to ignore her.

"Jas, let's take a picture together." Austin suggested.

"Okay." He took out his phone and I smile. We took a couple of pictures on his phone, one of him kissing my cheek, another of us making a silly face, and one of me kissing his cheek.

"I like this one." He pointed to the one of us making a silly face.

"Me too." I smiled and sat down next to him on the couch.