Chapter 21- i cant handle this

Austin had said he wanted us to do something as just the two of us, but the guys kept telling us to go to a party with them. After an hour of them annoying us, we gave in. Austin seemed mad because he said he wanted to spend time with me alone, but we both knew the guys wouldn't stop until we said yes. One of the guys invited the girls from fifth harmony, and of course they said yes. I didn't really mind, except for the fact that Camila might try something on Austin. The other group members were also invited, but they said no because they were tired.

It was 7:30pm, and Austin and I were in our room. We were leaving soon and still hadn't gotten ready. Instead, we were in bed cuddling.

"Should we get ready now?" I asked Austin, lifting my head from his chest to look at him.

"Yeah. I guess." He smiled and stretched his arms,"I'm feeling really lazy though."

"I know, me too." I really wasn't one that enjoyed going to parties. I would rather just stay in bed and watch movies.

"We should lock the door and ignore the guys and then they can leave without us." Austin suggested. That was actually not a bad idea, I thought.

"Want to do that?" I asked.

"No, let's just go. They owe us for this, though." He said

I nodded, and placed my head back on his chest. Our legs were tangled up together, and his arms were wrapped around me.

"Okay, well. I guess I should go get ready." I untangled our legs, and placed a kiss on Austin's cheek, walking to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes. After I took a shower, I started to get ready. I had a red dress that I had never worn, so I guessed it could come in use today. When I put it on, I wasn't too sure if I liked it. It didn't look bad, but it was really short. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Austin was looking through his clothes.

"is this too short?" I asked him

Once he turned around, his jaw dropped. I started to feel uncomfortable because he wouldn't answer.

"I think I'll look for something else." I said and started to walk back to the bathroom.

"No!" He said quickly. "Sorry. Yeah, you look, whoa."

I giggled softly at his reaction. He walked closer to me.

"You look so beautiful, and hot." He smirked.

"Should I keep it then?" I asked again.

"Yes. Don't change it. I love this color on you."

"Okay, but are you sure it's not too short?" I asked and looked at the mirror. I wanted to change, but Austin kept saying it looked good.

"I'm sure, babe." He placed kisses on my neck. "But you would look better if you let me take that dress off."

"Austin!" I laughed and hit his arm.

"What? You're doing this to me." He smirked.

"Just go get ready." I shook my head, trying not to laugh.

"Fine." He chuckled softly,"I'm going to go shower now." He said and walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed my straightener and make up, and sat down in front of the mirror where I did my hair. I applied some make up, but nothing too over done. Once I was done, Austin walked out of the bathroom.

"My hair is a mess." Austin groaned while he dried his hair with the towel.

"Your hair looks fine." I laughed softly.

"Don't lie, baby."

"I'm not lying."

"sure, sure." He mumbled and grabbed a beanie. I don't get why he always complains if he always looks great.