Chapter 7-What exactly are we?

The next morning I was woken up by someone shaking my body.

"Ugh, leave me alone." I groaned to whoever was shaking my body.

"Jasmin, we have to catch our plane soon. You can sleep on the plane."

I knew that voice, it was Austin. I stayed lying down with my eyes closed for a few seconds, and I heard movement.

"What is he doing?" I thought to myself. I felt the blankets come off me and I could feel the cold hitting my arms and legs.

"You're so mean!" I groaned and got up.

"Sorry, babe. Next time I'll wake you up with kisses." He smirked.

"Gross." I said and walked by him, going to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and back to Austin's room. I had not unpacked since I got here, mostly because I knew we would be leaving soon. I went to grab my luggage and made sure I had everything inside. I then got my carry-on bag, which was just a backpack. It had a few snacks, my laptop, phone charger, earphones, and some magazines. Austin got out of bed and went to grab my luggage.

"Finally, you're done. Let's go now before Rocco and my mom yell at us." He chuckled softly and I followed him downstairs.

"hey." I said to everyone that was downstairs. They guys said hi, but but everyone else seemed to be in a rush.

"I'm hungry..." Austin whined.

"Yeah, me too." Alex said, "I guess we can get food once we are at the airport."

"okay, let's go guys, before we miss our plane."

We finally got to the airport and had our luggages checked. After going through security, we went to sit down since we still one hour until we would board the plane. Before going to the airport we made a quick stop at Denny's to have breakfast, so now we were just sitting down, mostly everyone talking among each other, and then there was Alex and Robert, sleeping. Austin had his hood on, mostly so he wouldn't get noticed. I had on some leggings and a sweater.

"Are you sleepy?" Austin asked me.

"Yeah." I yawned. It was barely 7 am, meaning we woke up around 4 am. I don't get why we had to take an early flight.

"Cuddle with me, I'm cold." Austin suggested and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled softly and rested my head on his shoulder. I knew that when I first got to Miami, I told myself I hated him, but after some time of spending time with him, he wasn't too bad. We had kissed and hung out, but I still didn't know what we were.

I watched as he took out his phone and put an earbud on, handing me his other one. I took it and placed it on my ear, listening to the music. I started to close my eyes, and slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

"Austin, Jasmin."I kept hearing someone say that. I opened my eyes and saw Rocco.

"What?" I asked confused and lifted my head off Austin's shoulder, taking out the earbud.

"We are about to board the plane." My uncle told me. I nodded and watched as he went to tell the rest.

Austin was still asleep, so I took off his earphone.

"Austin." I shook him but all he did was groan and pull me closer to him.

"We have to board the plane soon, let's go." I told him, but he wouldn't listen.

"I know you're not asleep, Austin. Let's go." I tried to stand up, but he pulled me down to his lap. I giggled softly and put both of my hands on his cheeks, squishing his cheeks together,"you're annoying." I said joking.

He finally opened his eyes and smiled, but it looked funny since I had my hands on his cheeks.

"Give me a kiss and we can go now."

"How about I give you a kiss when we get to the plane if you hurry up right now."

I saw his eyes get all excited and he stood up. I laughed and grabbed my backpack, putting it on.

"Let's go!" Austin said and I laughed even more, following him and everyone else to board the plane.

We finally boarded the plane, and I had a seat next to Alex, but Austin bribed him to switch seats with him. I rolled my eyes playfully as he sat next to me.

"So, my kiss?" He asked after a few minutes.

"What kiss?" I pretended like I didn't remember.

"Jasmin, don't act dumb."

I put on my earphones and closed my eyes, leaning my head back.

"I'm going to sleep." I mumbled

I felt an earbud come off and I looked at Austin.

"Can I help you?"

He had his lips pouted looking like a 5 year old.

"Don't make that face." I frowned, knowing id give in.

He kept making a sad face, and I sighed, looking away and putting my hood on so I wouldn't look at him.

"Why did you lie to me?" He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't... I was messing with you."

He pulled my hood off and moved his face closer. I felt his lips brush against my neck and I gasped.

"Austin, stop..."

He started to place kisses on my neck, and even if I had told him to stop, I didn't want him to.

He started to trail kisses up my jawline, and I turned my head to look at him. He placed his forehead against mine and I looked into his hazel eyes, watching his eyes looking at my lips. As much as I wanted to kiss him, I was confused because I didn't know what we were. We kissed and acted like we were together, but I knew we weren't. I looked at his lips, then back into his eyes, watching him start to lean in. A lady passed by our isle and told us to put on our seatbelt because we were about to take off. I nodded and put on my seatbelt, moving away from Austin. I could see an annoying look on his face because the lady interrupted us, but it was kind of glad she had.

Okay so I know this is not that good. I mean idk. I was writing most of this in the car, but I just wanted to update something.

If you enjoyed it please comment and vote? Thank you!

Also, follow me on twitter

@AmeezyMyKing