Ch 35-last show

"You know what I was thinking?" Austin asked, leaning up on his elbows. We were currently on the bus. I would imagine that Austin would be asleep by now, since it was 1 am, but all he was doing was talking.
"What were you thinking?" I mumbled. I was falling asleep, but I was staying up for Austin, although I knew he should probably go to sleep since tomorrow was the last show of the tour. It was upsetting because that meant summer was coming to an end. The worst part of this all was that I would have to go back to California, and I was scared because that also meant I wouldn't see Austin every day.
"I should buy a house, and maybe you and the guys can move in and we can all live together. Oh, and we can get a dog! You've always wanted a Yorkie and a Pomeranian right? We could buy them! And maybe also a husky. Oh and how about a big fish tank. Like an aquarium. And also-"
"Austin." I laughed softly, stopping him from talking. "It's 1 am. I'm tired. And sure, that sounds great."
"You'd actually want to move in with me?" He asked excitedly, now sitting up.
"I don't know." I yawned and pulled the blanket closer to my body,"we can talk about this tomorrow. We need to sleep or you'll be tired in the morning."
"You're right. Goodnight, baby. I love you."
"I love you too." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

------

"Can you believe this is the last show?" Austin asked.
"I know." I sighed. I was upset about it, but I didn't want Austin to know. "I'm really proud of you, baby." I told him, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you, beautiful." He whispered, hugging me tightly.
"You'll do amazing tonight." I said and placed a kiss on his lips.
"I have a surprise tonight, though."
"For your fans? What's is it?"
"It can go both ways." He chuckled, holding me closer.
"Both ways?" I asked, feeling confused. "What do you mean?"
"You'll see." He smiled. He held my hand And led me to where everyone else was. We all got in a circle, and everyone mentioned how proud they were of Austin.
"I think I'm going to cry." Robert joked, earning a laugh from everyone. Austin was told to go in the center, and everyone placed their hands on him while they talked about how proud they were of every single performer and how far they have all come.
Austin grabbed my hand and winked at me, placing my hand on his heart. I smiled and left it here, trying not to laugh as Alex started poking Austin's face and his chest. Once the prayers were said, we did our usual cheer.
"Let's kill it out there!" Austin yelled, earning cheers from everyone, especially his dancers.

After Shawn Mendes, The Vamps, Fifth Harmony, and Alex Angelo, it was time for Austin to perform.
"You'll do great, go make this last show count." I told him. He hugged me tightly and kissed my lips. "Thank you baby." He whispered and pulled away from the kiss. He heard his name and left while I made my way to where the guys were.

We went to where the crowd was so we could actually watch Austin perform. I started dancing and singing along, cheering every time Austin finished a song.

"You guys are so loud!" Austin said, smiling into the microphone. He looked around the crowd, and once he spotted me, he smirked and waved. I waved back and blew him a kiss as he started to sing his next song.

I saw Mama Mahone and I smiled, hugging her,"I'm so proud of him." She told me, as we both watched him perform.

"Me too." I smiled looking over at Austin.

"Can you come backstage with me?" She asked. I wanted to stay here to watch Austin perform, but I agreed. I told the guys I was going backstage and they smirked, nodding. Why were they looking suspicious? As we made it backstage, I saw two of Austin's dancers come over to me, and I was worried something had happened.

"Is everything okay?" I asked looking between them and Mama.

"Yeah, but Austin requested for you to be U Girl tonight." They said.

"What? No. Why?" I asked stepping back. I never asked for him to make me U Girl, and I knew it was something special for his fans.

"Come one Jasmin, he wants you up there." I sighed, and after 10 minutes of arguing, I gave up.

"Okay!" I groaned.

One of the dancers held my hand and led me through the back. The song was already playing, and I was getting nervous. As I got closer, the doors opened and all I heard was the loud screaming of the crowd. I stepped out and was led to the very famous stool. I sat there, and smiled, looking into the crowd. Suddenly, I felt arms around me, and I looked up, watching as Austin sang to me.

"Everyone, give it up for my beautiful girlfriend, Jasmin!"

I smiled hearing all the cheering. Austin continued to sing, and he held my hand, leading me towards him. I got off the stool and followed him, wrapping my arms around his neck as we danced.

Cus I know that all my dreams
Are coming true yeah

I smiled as I saw him get closer to my face.

And I know-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow
I'll never feel the way I feel girl, but with anybody but you girl
You oh baby you yeah you,

All this time, as he sang to me, I looked into his eyes, and I felt so lucky to have him in my life.

You oh baby you yeah you,
You Yeah you

Austin finished the song, and he kissed my cheek. The crowd went wild, and I smiled, wiping away my tears.

"Aw, why are you crying?" Austin smiled, hugging me. The crowd all awed, and I laughed a bit.

"Because I love you." I said, hearing the crowd get even crazier.

"I love you too." He whispered and held my hand, waving and leading me back to the opened doors. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and the door started to close. Once it completely closed, we kissed, and I couldn't help but smile even more. This night was just perfect. It would for sure be a great memory of Austin's last concert from his tour.

Okay so I'm sorry I took forever, but college applications are killing me! I have to finish turning in my UC This Friday, and I actually want to turn them in tomorrow, so wish me luck guys!
I'm so scared AH

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

What was your favorite part?

Also, sequel or no sequel?

Don't forget to comment and vote and follow and all that stuff !

I love you guys

@AmeeztMyKing is my Twitter so follow me there 😘

It's past midnight lol so goodnight !