Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14

I just wanna start off by saying thank you soooo much for 2K read 😱 I didn't think anyone would reads this when I started writing it, but I guess people enjoy it ? Maybe ? Lol. Well here is the next chapter,

E N J O Y 😘

Austin's P.O.V

We made it to the tour bus, and I immediately walked to where my room was. I laid down on the bed, and covered my face with the pillow.

"I'm such an idiot!" I screamed into the pillow. I was so mad at myself. I thought that if I ended the bet, Jasmin wouldn't find out, but she did and she hated me. Why did the guys have to have such a big mouth? I shouldn't blame them, though. Being me, I couldn't turn down a bet, and now look at the mess I'm in.

I liked Jasmin, so much, and seeing how hurt she was broke my heart. If only I could make her smile. I haven't felt so attached to a girl since my last girlfriend, but she was different. She had made me chase her, and everything about her just made me better.

I got out of bed and walked by the bunks, heading to the living room. I saw the guys and Jasmin laughing, but once they saw them, it got quiet.

"Well I'm hungry."

"Yeah, Me too."

"Same here."

I watched the guys leave, and I was glad they did that so I could talk to Jasmin. I needed to get her back.

"Can we talk?" I heard how hoarse my voice sounded, and I cursed under my breath. It was obvious I had cried, and I wasn't even going to try to hide it. I hated myself, and I couldn't lose her or have her hate me.

Jasmin's POV

I kept looking at Austin, not wanting to talk to him. There was nothing to talk about. I had heard everything I needed to hear.

"Please?" He asked again.

I sighed softly and nodded, watching him sit next to me, but he kept a distance when he noticed that I tensed up.

"Do you hate me?"

I was not expecting him to ask me that. Obviously I didn't hate him. I couldn't. Yeah, what he did was wrong, but it wasn't enough to hate him. I looked over at him, staring into his eyes. I could see he had a mixture of regret and sadness, and it broke my heart seeing him this way, but I was just as hurt.

"No, I don't hate you." I finally spoke up.

"I messed up, big time." He said.

Obviously, I thought to myself.

"And I really do regret it, bab- I mean, Jasmin." He continued, and looked down at his hands. "What can I do to get you to forgive me?"

I sighed softly, running my fingers through my hair. I didn't want to forgive him easily because then he would think that what he did wasn't serious, but I didn't want to spend my whole summer avoiding him or having this tension.

"Nothing." I said.

"Please, I'll do anything-"

"No, stop, Austin." I cut him off. I sighed softly and looked up at him,"what you did was wrong, and I know you regret it..." I couldn't believe I was doing this. "I forgive you." When I looked at him, I saw the big smile he had on his face. He quickly stood up and attacked me with a hug.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness, but thank you." I felt him kiss all over my face and I was trying not to smile, but his reaction was extremely cute.