Ch18- Are you staying?

For this chapter, I will dedicate it it

@maskedreamer

Thanks for comment, voting, and of course, reading :)

Hope you all enjoy this chapter !

Austin's POV

"What do you mean she's leaving?" I asked in frustration. I was going to follow Jasmin, but I knew she probably wouldn't explain anything to me right now. I looked at Alex and listened to everything he told me. I couldn't believe it. Everything was perfectly fine, and I finish my show and all of this happens? I was so tired, and I couldn't even think.

"Ugh." I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Man, chill." Alex said

"Chill? How do you expect me to chill?" I frowned. I saw Rocco and I walked towards him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled.

"Whoa, Austin. What's wrong." He chuckled. Did it look funny seeing me mad?

"Why did you tell those things to Jasmin? Now she thinks you don't want her here and she wants to leave!"

"Oh really?" He asked surprised,"I just wanted to clear things up. I didn't think she would overreact."

"Man, fuck you!" I yelled and walked away. Did he not listen to himself when he was talking to her? I would probably feel the same way.

"Austin, wait, let's talk." I heard Rocco yell. I kept walking and went to my dressing room, slamming the door and locking it. I took a shower to try to calm myself. I had lost all my patience right now. I wasn't going to lose her, not after I barely got her back. I stepped out of the shower and changed into a t shirt and some basketball shorts. I walked out and saw everyone standing there. I looked over at the guys and nodded, walking past them. I had to talk to Jasmin. The guys knew it was right for them not to follow me, especially not now. I made It to the tour bus and saw Jasmin sitting on the couch, looking down at her hands.

"Princess..." I whispered and walked over to her. When she lifted her head up, I felt my heart break. I knew she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she had tear stains on her cheeks. I walked over to her and sat next to her, pulling her in my lap and just hugging her.

"Don't be upset, please." I whispered, slowly pulling away from the hug. I cleaned away her dry tears with my thumbs, watching as she closed her eyes under my touch. I hadn't said anything at all, but I wanted to beg her to not leave. I couldn't go on with this tour if she just left.

"Don't listen to anything Rocco said. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and I'm sure he didn't mean any of that. None of us want you to leave, especially not me."

"I can't stay somewhere where I know I'm not wanted-"

"I want you here." I cut her off,"I need you here. I barely got you back, and I don't want to let you go any time soon. I don't know what will happen after this tour is over. I don't even know what I'm going to wear tomorrow." I chuckled softly,"but I do know one thing, and that is that I don't want you to leave."

"Austin." I was scared to listen to what she would said. The way she said my name made me feel like she was going to say something bad.

"Don't, please." I pleaded. I didn't want to hear what she would say because I knew she would give me an excuse as to why she shouldn't stay..I wrapped my arms around her waist and crashed my lips on hers, kissing her lips softly. She immediately kissed me back, and I was glad she had.

"Don't leave me, please." I mumbled, and kissed her again. I felt her fingers run along my hair, something I absolutely loved that she did. She gently tugged on my hair, and I groaned, pulling her even closer to me until we both fell back on the couch. She straddled my waist and I lowered my hands down from her waist, almost to her butt. She pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes of us kissing , and we were both breathing heavily. I looked into her eyes, hoping she would know that I didn't want her to leave. I didn't know what to do to convince her. She turned her head to the door when we heard talking, and she sat up.