Your love

I'm taking request

email:breezybri10@gmail.com

kik: bribri_1615

twitter: bribri_16

y/d/n means your daughters name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been one stressful day for you since your daughter wasn't feeling good and you had to clean up for your husband Austin to be home from tour tonight. Its been 5 long months since you've seen him. Your daughter is now 8 months and she was 3 months the last time Austin has seen her. You were just eating a sandwich tonight because you weren't in the mood to make dinner. Once you finished your daughter started crying so you got up and went into her small pink room and turned the light on then walked over to her and picked her up then she soon fell back to sleep so you grabbed her soft fluffy favorite purple blanket and went to sit on the couch and turned on MTV and it was Teen Mom 2 which you were on so you just left it on and about 5 minutes later you hear the door open and suitcases rolling and your amazing husband you haven't seen in forever talking to his best friend Alex so you got up and put y/d/n back into her crib then you turned her light off as you ran out to see your amazing husband and you hugged him tight. Then about 5 minutes later you guys let go and he pecked your lips then you hugged Alex as he said "hey y/n" then Alex went next door to his house as your oldest daughter walked in and she hugged her step dad and said "welcome home dad" as you two looked at her shocked and she smiled and said "what I love him and I can admit it now" then you guys smiled and you said "go to bed its getting late" and you walked upstairs with your husband and your daughter after turning the TV off. You guys were gonna last and you knew it!!