Chapter 3 - Not What It Seems

Really hope you guys are likeing the new book :) dont forget to tell everyone to read read read my book :) lol love you guys !

anyway, next chappie coming up :)

*^**^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^**^

My eyes started to slowly open. Rubbing my eyes I suddenly remembered what happened. Running out of the house, Into the woods. The wolves. The big black wolf and then blackness.

I rested my head back on this suprisingly comfy pillow. I shot up and looked around this strange room. Were the hell am I? It was a brown and cream room with posters here and there, of wolves and a symbol, like a tribal symbol or somethingI I was on a king sized bed with brown sheets I was wearing my clothes that  was wearing yesterday. Thank God. I shuffled off the bed and stood up. I let out a scream as I came crashing to my knees as my back cracked. For a moment there I actually forgot about all my past and injuries and bruises, but it all came smashing back into my mind as I tried to help myself up. With tears running down my cheeks I hauled myself half on the bed, not being able to move. I pulled up my body a little to see huge purple bruises dotted around my stomach.

I concentrated on my breathing as I heard someone running through the bedroom door. I couldn't see who it was because I still had my eyes closed shut trying to block out the pain. This person helped me onto the bed, it was a girl, she was wearing my mum's favourite perfume, DKNY women. I loved it but it always reminded me of her.

"Jess, are you ok?" I recognised the voice but couldn't put my finger on it. I slowly and carefully opened my eyes to see I was lying back on the bed with Ashley sat next to me.

"Yeah, I guess," I mumbled.

"You're at my house, if you haven't worked it out all ready," she laughed.

"Nice house, well bedroom," I complimented her, but I was still in pain.

"I was just going down stairs for some Ibuprofen and I heard you scream so I rushed back up to see if you were ok," she said handing me the pain killers and a drink.

"Thanks," I replied, chucking the tables down my throat.

"Jess? Can I ask you a serious question?" she said with a worried look. I knew what was coming before she even opened her mouth.

'I need to ask one too."

'Ok, well,' she took a deep breath and then continued. "Do your parents / guardians abuse you at all?" she asked, looking concerned.

I didn't answer but looked down.

'Jess. You can tell me. I know we've only just met but you can trust me, truth is, your my only friend,' she admitted, sheepishly giving me a half smile.

"Yeah." Because, I began, but couldn't finish, I started tearing up again and sobbed into my hands and I felt her hug me as I cried.

When I had finally stopped crying and took a deep breath I continued. "My mother died and ever since then my dad blames me. H-he gets drunk almost every night and h-hits me' I stuttered, my voice groggy from all the crying and my throat felt raw.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jess, I shouldnt have asked," Ashley said, looking really apologetic.

"No, no its not your fault. I need someone like you," I laughed a little.

"So, go on then What did you want to ask me?"

"I got attacked by wolves and I was wondering how I got here," I stated,confused.

"I'll go get you some more tablets while you can jump in the shower, it is through those doors there." Before I could even think about replying she was gone.

Very carefully I got off the bed and managed to make it to the bathroom with out collapsing from all the pain.

Undressed, I got myself in the shower and turned it on high letting the hot steaming water run down my bruised body.

Closing my eyes, thinking about what the wolf looked like to me. How I couldn't get it out of my mind. How its fur was midnight black and how deep its electric blue eyes were.

'Jess!' my eyes shot open as i heard Ash shouting me from the bedroom. shaking my head off my thoughts. I walked out the shower dried off, got dressed and walked back into the bedroom, to where Jess was sat with another tablet and a glass of water.

"We need to talk," she said fiddling with her hands.

"I know," I stated, wandering over to the bed.

Jess ..." she said nervously. "I-I'm a werewolf" she gulped.

Oh. My. God.

My new best friend is a Werewolf!

*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

i am so sorry for all the mistakes, i will come back and edit it very soon, its just not editied and chapters rather than taking ages for a chapter because im also revising, so it quick chaopters for you guys.... :) sorry agian.... :) ! <3

i recon i have changed this chapter 3 times :) but its finally finished guys :) i kinda exopected more read ect but im happy with what ive got, maybe it will pick up, you never know :)

Again guys, thank Bobbie (BlackRose59) I know its not perfect but Its hell of a lot better than what it was like.

Comment.....Vote.....Fan.....!!!!!

YellowBigSmile xx <3