Chapter 20 - Trusting a Rounge

.

ell first i want to do some dedications! Iv'e been reading these books and i find them apsolutlye fantastic, i really hope that i can get as good as them. so here they are...

My Abusive Alpha, written by MissCandie77

The Love Of An Alpha Mate, written by OlexaCherne

Forgive & Forget, written by bnj2011

Twisting You, wirtten by Explode

Thank You :) If you want me to read your books....Please tell me, and i'll read them straight away, if there good, i'll deffinatley dedicate!!!

*************************************************************

Troy's POV (Damon’s Brother)

''Hi, I’m troy, Damon's Brother'' I reached out my hand giving him a friendly smile.   He frowned slightly, walking straight past me with shaking my hand.

‘’Okay then’’ I muttered under my breath. Obviously doesn’t trust me.

‘’What are you doing here and what do you want’’ he said coldly sitting down at his desk and opening his laptop.

‘’I hate Damon as much as the next guy, and I heard he is this area somewhere, me and him have always hated each other, he teased me, bullied me, picked on me, made all my friends fall out with me, stole my girlfriends and I hate him and I want him dead’’ he sneered through my teeth, ‘’That my friend, is why I am here’’ putting on my friendly smile again.

‘’What do you want us to do about it’’ he asked, still frowning and still watching me cautiously.

‘’Ahh, that’s where you come in’’ I smirked walking closer to his desk as he stood up. ‘’I heard that he has kidnapped your little mate and a member of your pack, am I correct’’ daring him to look away.

‘’don’t you dare challenge me’’ I looked down instantly, I didn’t have alpha blood in me, so his power made my wolf bow in respect even though he isn’t my alpha, I’m actually a lone wolf and proud of it.

‘’Sorry Alpha Cory, but am I correct or not’’ I said still looking down.

‘’yes, you happen to be correct, how did you find out’’ he growled. I looked up to meet his daring black eyes.

‘’I know people, plus I think I know where about Damon happens to be’’ now smirking at him. ‘’So, can I help you?’’ stretching out my hand again. Within seconds, his hand was tightly wrapped around my neck, struggling to breath; I felt the blood rush to my head. His hands tightened around my neck.

‘’Where is he?’’ His teeth bearing.

‘’I…C.c...Can’t…breathe’’ I choked, his hand tightened even further.

‘’Where’’ he voice bellowed through office room.

‘’One …C...c...Condition’’ I fell into a heap on the floor gasping for breath.

‘’What’’ he growled through his teeth.

‘’I can become part of your pack’’ I said rubbing my throat.

‘’I don’t know, letting a random rouge who is brother’s with the monster who stole my mate doesn’t seem legit to me’’ he sneered taking a swig of vodka from his cupboard.

‘’don’t call me ‘ITS’ brother, I hate him, you can trust me, all I want is to him to be dead’’

I saw Cory thinking for a minute.

‘’I'm not entirly on borad but seen as I'm dessprate for my mate and my wolf says yes. then..'' he came closer to me. ''I now accept you on becoming our pack'' his eyes black.

''Thank-you Alpha Cory, i'll come back tomrrow so we can start hunting him down'' I smiled and walked out the office then out the pack house.

I pulled out my phone and dialled the number.

''Hello?''

''Damon...The job is done, im part of there pack'' I smirked.

''Good'' with that he hung up.

*******************************************************

OH Sorry for the cliffhanger! :)

YellowBigSmile xx <3