Chapter 6 - He's Back

How you people liking my story....?

im not sure weather to keep going or not....Let me kjnow please :) thank you kindly!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Cory's POV

Slamming my hand down on the alarm clock my eyes shot open, images of yesterday flying through my mind. I couldn't believe I'd left her there with him still there. I should have guarded her house. Shit. what if he woke up and hurt her again.

I needed to see her.

Throwing back the covers I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. Quickly stripping off my boxers before jumping into the hot running water in the shower, I washed my hair and body, got out and wrapped a warm towel that has been on the radiator, around my waist.

Searching through my walk in closet I couldnt find anything to wear. Yes I know I sound like a girl but I wanted to look nice for Jessie.   A slight smile crept over my facejust thinking of her brown silky hair, hre shining deep blue eyes, her perfect body, oh god her body......I was lost in thoughts as a knock at my door brought me back to reality. I mentally groaned at how whipped I actually was.

'Oh Cory' shouted a screeching annoying voice coming from outside my door. Oh for heavens sake, it was Megan, she was the biggest slag you will ever meet.  She always wore short skirts and tops that gave her major cleavage.  I slightly growled at the memory of her and me when we slept together about a year ago, when I had been absolutely pissed. And now she thinks we are destined to be mates and even though she knows I dont like it, she says my wolf isn't ready yet.

Bullshit.

'Cory!' her screechy voice squealed through the door again.  I growled at her as she came into my room. she smirked seductively, she thinks.  But it was actually repulsive.

 She walked slowly towards me.

'Wanna take that towel off big boy' she said trying to seduce me. it wasnt working.

'Get out Megan' I growled.

'Oh come on' she said with both her hands on the top of my chest. 'You know playing hard to get is useless'

'Get out now, or I will make you'  I growled using my alpha tone so she had to obey.

She narrowed her eyes and moaned, but reluctantly turned and left by giving me a wink at the door before shutting it.  Taking a deep breath I tried to calm my frustrated wolf down.

Pulling on some purple boxers, I pulled out some brown skinny jeans, some white high tops, a plain V-neck white top and a cream hoody and casually messed up my hair up to look decent.   I grabbed my bag, iPhone and money and headed out the pack house.  I climbed onto my motobike that I'd got for my birthday, it was a dark purple with wolfie graffited down the side in purple, the bike was a 2000 super hawk and I loved it.

Before I drove off, I put my earphones in, a song called Drunk by Ed Sheeran was playing, nice tune.

 I smiled and backed out of the garage and pulled on my helmet that matched my bike, with that I sped off to school.

Pulling into my usual spot in the school car park, the people Iexpected to be there, were already in our usual spot. Climbing off my bike, I shoved the keys in my pocket and put the helmet on the seat and walked towards the usual crowd of people.

There was my beta, Mikey with his mate Fay, there was Jake, Miley, Megan, Johnny, Aaron and Danny who I'm still pissed at.   kyle was also there, along with his mate; her name was Jasmine.

Aaron, Johnny, Danny and Jake hadn't found their mates yet and neither had the girls, however they were all players apart from Jake, he was saving himself for his mate, I found that really sweet.

'Cory, I need to talk to you, its really important', Mikey kissed his mate and walked towards me as we headed to reception.

 I wanted to see if Jessie had come yet.  "Whats so important then?"

"Well, The hunters are back. but the worst thing is, is that they've got more equipment, they've got this liquid, and if the bullets or swords are soaked in it, it can kill any werewolf within 3-4 days, Plus ermm" he sighed and rubbed the back of his head, he was hesitant about  telling me something.

'But what?' I asked opening the door to the main buliding.

'ermm well, Damons Back'

SHIT!

Damon, if you dont know, is the werewolf hunter, he's the leader of the hunters, the hunters had been  about to kill him, but decided to brain wash him instead, so he now thinks he's a hunter and hates all werewolves.   Luckily he hasn't met his mate  yet, and apparently when he does it will turn him back to normal.

 But until that time, he had killed off nine packs in the USA.  He was a killing machine and he'd tried to kill off my pack before.  Thankfully we'd stopped him and the hunters before it was to late, but he swore he would be back. I guess that time is going to be very soon.

But this time, if they found my weakness, it would be all over for my pack.........Jessie.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^**^*^*^

I know irts short, but i kinda like this chapter.....Let me KNOW!!!!!!!!

Comment......Vote......Fan!!!!! <3

YellowBigSmile xx <3