Chapter 17 - Staying strong

I think i need around of applause! i've totally been uploading better :) i couldnt of done it with out you guys though! :)

*********************************************

Cory's POV

''3 days, and still nothing, 3 days'' I murmur to myself, walking up and down my office, Mikey was out with ten more searching the premises, My dad searching on the laptop, I stroked the back of my head in stress.

''Cory'' I ignored my dad and kept pacing around the room. ''Cory''

''Cory, you need to sleep, you’re not doing yourself any help, go get a shower and get some sleep'' Before I had chance to comment, my mum walked in the office with two coffee's in her hands. Her eyes just held sadness, handing me my coffee she gave me a sympathetic look, and then walked over to my dad.

‘’If any news, come get me, I’m just getting a quick shower, then I’m Mikey should be back in a few’’ I said before walked out of the office and towards my bedroom. Even if I wanted to sleep, I couldn’t, I was worried sick, to many things on my mind.

Slamming my door shut behind me I went straight into the bathroom, ripping my shirt of I ran the taps, splashing water on my face, I looked up at the mirror held above the sink.

My eyes were red, bags underneath, cracked lips, worry lines on my forehead and cracked lips just to top it off. Shaking off the water from my face and walked towards the door, my hand gripping on the bathroom door, I gulped hard trying to fight back the tears.

I let go of the door handle and went to the wall, I slid down and buried my head in my hands, I couldn’t do it anymore, I wasn’t strong enough. My vision becoming blurry, I felt my hands get wet with the tears, I tried to stop, but I couldn’t, I cried and cried. An alpha like me, crying.

A warm hand rubbed my back, her chin resting on the top of my head; I wiped my tears away and looked up.

‘’I need her mum’’ I mumbled as my mum brought me into a hug.

‘’I know honey, we are going to get her back, I promise’’ I felt her smile against my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her for a hug.

‘’Any way, until then, you need to be strong for her, what would she think if a big tough alpha like you, is sat crying in his bathroom’’ she laughed slightly. Mothers are always right.

Sniffing and wiping the reminders of tears, I pulled myself up and handed mum my hand, she took it and we walked out the bathroom.

‘’Get change, you small’’ she whispered before walking out the bedroom. I shook my head and laughed heading to the shower.

After I had gotten dried, I just pulled on some black jeans, a white shirt, then some polished black shoes. Very smart. I smirked at myself in the mirror and headed back down stairs to the office, swinging open the door, I marched in looking at our tally board of progress.