Chapter 14 - Missing

Hey readers!

Here another chapter off my Book!

So I know It was a cliffy but herer you go !

***********************************************************

Cory's POV

Checking my watch, I waited impatiently for her phone call so could have her back in my arms.

 It was already 11, she said she was going to call about 10, something s wrong and I don’t like it!

 I stormed down stairs and pulled out of the driveway on my bike not bothering to out on my helmet, she was more important.

 It took me record time as I pulled up to her house, jumping of my bike I ran up to the door and banged on it.

 ‘’Who are you’’ mumbled a drunk guy, I think it was Paul.

‘’Where’s Jessie’’ I growled waiting for him to give me a smug answer.

 ‘’Why should I tell you’’ he yelled and tried to shut the door when I smashed the door open and I had my hand round his neck in seconds.

 ‘’Where is she’’ I growled once more, I could feel my wolf on the surface.

 ‘’I….Don’t…..Know’’ he managed to say as he also gasped for air.

 My hand tightens around his neck and he clawed at my arm.

 ‘’Where is she’’ I bellowed causing echo’s throughout the house.

‘’I ….Don’t….Know’’ he repeated himself as he dropped out of my grip in a heap on the floor. Marching out the house, I ash’s house.

Knocking on the door less fiercely, the door swung open to see my dad’s friend standing in the door way, Jam we called him; it was strange though because his name was Jim.

‘’Jam, where’s Ashley and Jessie’ I asked trying not to use my alpha tone on close friends.