Chapter 21 - We're on the hunt

SO...Who want's to make me a cover for the awesome book :)

Please, mine is crappy lol :) i need on the cover, the name and my name (YellowBigSmile) as is you didnt know :D so if you sent me one or something, i dont know how this works but please ? i really need one :) Cheers guys....For the winner the prize will be i will use that cover, dedicate the next chapter to you and then a massive thanks :)

Please !?

Sorry for not uploading quicker, been really busy with exams ect...

But im sure this chaper will make it up to you guyz! :)

*********************************************************************

Jessie's POV

I froze, I couldn't move my feet, I blinked couple of times to come back to reality, the sound of Ashley whispering to me, footsteps coming down the stairs, the sound of dripping water in the cells echoed through the dungeon.

I shook my head and looked at Ashley who was shaking my shoulders, fear drained all over her.

''Get back in your cell and shut the door'' she quickly said before rushing back down to hers, I spun on my head and stepped back into my cell just in time to see Damon’s body come into view.

''So Jess. Ready to call your mate'' a small smirk appeared, because I knew I was going to get hurt at the end of this phone call.

I gulped as the sound of the creaking door to my cell opened as he stepped in, the smirk grew bigger as he approached my shaking fearful body.

All I could think of was Alpha mate. I need you.

*

Cory’s POV

*

‘’He should be here’’ a growled pacing in outside ready to go for the hunt. I was on edge, I had just hung up to Damon threating me again and my mate, I had heard her screaming in the background. I had almost given up the pack, but I know that would risk losing Jessie, she would never forgive me.

I saw my dad saying bye to my mum, one day I hope that I can be as happy as that.

‘’He’s here now’’ My beta shouted running towards me, Troy was closely behind him.

About 50 of the best fighters in my pack were all stood ready to go out with me, even some of the girls, I don’t object, it’s their own choice, plus some of our best fighters are girls. I had only considered 50 fighters because that is all that is needed; there is only about 40 hunters in total.  

‘’Pack members’’ I growled as my voice dripping with authority, everyone’s eyes landed on me. ‘’Now, I don’t know when we will be back, but I don’t want to put any off you in danger, so if you feel in danger then please return to the pack house, I will not be leaving without my mate-‘’ I got cut off by a younger fighter stepping forward.

‘’With all due respect alpha… I don’t think any off will leave our leader in any situation, we will be with you to get back our alpha female!’’ he smiled confidentially as the pack behind him cheered with agreement.

‘’I can never repay any of you for this’’ I thanked them.

‘’You being our leader is thanks enough Alpha Cory’’ the young lad spoke again.

‘’Well, I guess we should go now Troy is here’’ I growled directly at him as he dropped his gaze to the floor.

‘’There is 3 groups, about 17 great fighters in each, I’m in the first group, with our best fighters will go straight away with troy, then the second group, will be led by my beta with the other fighters and you will set of about 10 minutes after us by following our scent to lead your way then the last group will be led by my third in command, you will leave 5 minutes after the second group. This is because if they have got traps ect….Now without further or do, let’s go’’ I shouted confidentially towards my pack, the sound of breaking bones and spurting fur echoed through the forest as my group ran into the forest.