Chapter 13 - the marks are beautiful

Readers, i really hope your enjoying my book, Please tell people to read and vote ect! :)

Thanks agian for all your support ! <3

Read away...

*************************

Jess's POV

Everything has been going absolutely fantastic, Paul hasn’t been hitting me well probably because he has been away on business trips, the most I’ve seen him is a weekend and even then I spent the Saturday night in my room and then Sunday he left early for the plain to San Francisco for a business promotion or something, Ash and me have become totally best friends we tell each other everything. She’s so funny; she comes out with the stupidest things. Between me and Cory, well it’s only been a 6 days since he asked me out, but it’s been great, but he hasn’t kissed me yet, properly that is, not just a small peck, and he only did that once in the closet, which I’m glad because he said he was taking things slow, but I’m desperate for his lips against mine.

It was now Monday again, I didn’t see Cory at all this weekend but he wants me to meet his parents to night, at his house, I’m so nervous about it. What if they don’t think I’m good enough for their amazing son? I mean I am just human, all his friends and family are werewolf’s, I mean I have gotten used to it now, seen as my boyfriend and best friend are both inhuman wolfs. I laughed to myself as I walked through the school gates. This situation is so not normal and impossible that it makes it possible, I mean half the school are werewolves and the other half hasn’t the slightest idea about what they are.

I was just about to open the main door when I heard a motorbike pull up in the car park, I spun around to come face to face with Cory, and he took my breath away.

‘’How the hell did you do that so fast, that’s impossible’’ I stuttered as his arms wrapped around my waist and his lips went to my ear nibbling slightly, I fought back a moan as I felt him smirk against my ear.

‘’Oh sweetie, I’m a werewolf, everything I do is impossible’’ he whispered against me. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I think this was it. He was going to kiss me.

He face an inch away from mine, I closed my eyes and pursed my lips slightly, after a couple of seconds I open my eyes, why did nothing happen. I saw him just stood there looking amused, he kissed me on the cheek slightly and laced his fingers through mine, leading us towards our first class.

‘’why don’t you want to kiss me’’ I asked Cory who had a tight hold on my hand, a hard hold, not enough to hurt me though, more of a protective hold.

We came to a stop as he looked deeply into my eyes; I love it when he did that.

‘’Jessie, I want our first kiss to be special, amazing and unforgettable’’ he smiled and kissed my cheek gently as we set of again.

We came to his first class; he hugged me tight then looked me back in the eyes again.

‘’I’m getting my new schedule at the end of the day, I will come meet you after class if you want’’ he smiled again after I nodded; he said bye and walked into the class room.