Chapter 16 - Refulse

SO! another chpater heading your way!

This is in Ashley's POV ( the wereolf best friend of you have forgotten haha)

Hope your enjoying my book so farrrrr :)

*****************************************

Ashley's POV

Everywhere ached. Back, belly, head, face, fingers, legs, arms, you name, I’ve been having beating’s everyday since we got here, I kept count, it was about 3 days since we got taken and I still don’t know who took us, I think its Damon, I heard the other hunters talk about him. I still have yet to meet him, he only beats Jessie, he doesn’t come near me.

‘’Ahhh look, she can’t sit up’’ mocked one of the guards who had beaten me a couple of minutes ago. This time, it was with a baseball bat. I spat out the remaining blood in my mouth and wiped my sore cut lips.

‘’Give it to her’’ one of the other guards shouted walking towards the cell.

I closed my eye’s ready for the pain. Waited and waited. It didn’t come, I slowly opened one eye, I saw a guard flicking the top of a needle, I took my chance.

Swinging my arm round to meet his face, he collided with the wall, I could faguly feel my wolf coming back, what them meant by give it to her was more licotine injected. Idiots.

I used all my energy to pull my bruised cut body and then ran towards the guy in a heap at the other side of the cell. Kneeling down next to him, I could tell he was knocked out.

Looking back the other guard’s noticed and charged towards me with out any weapons. Bad idea.

I stood with my feet apart ready to attack. The first one charged at me with both his fists in the air, I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back then flung him towards another guard, kill 2 birds with 1 stone eh.

‘’That all you got boys’’ I smirked walking towards the cell door leaving the unconscious bodies behind me.

My eyes widened as I saw six massive guards running full charge at me.

‘’holy shit’’ I muttered as my body slammed against the cold metal bars, I groaned as I slip down to the floor.

A hard foot collided to my stomach, I felt my arms being grabbed and yanked me up to my feet, the world was spinning round and round, I couldn’t stand as the two people just held me there.

My fists curled up into a ball when the world stopped spinning, I cracked open my eyes, It took a minute to get my blurry vision back to normal.

‘’think you get out that easily’’ I heard hunters chuckled dryly as I lifted my aching head up to look at him, his body coming out of the shadows, slowly walking towards me with a baseball bat in his left hang swinging down near his leg as he made his way towards me.

I grunted in response, and looked towards him, trying to show no fear.

‘’Resorting back to weapons instead of your own fighting skills then’’ I smirked, wiping his of his face.

I saw his jaw clench, I let out a small dry chuckle seeing it irritated him.

‘’I think you should show some respect seen as I’m the one with the baseball bat and well…look at where you are’’ he said raising an eyebrow at me. I shot him a emotionless blank look.

‘’Why the hell would I give a piece of sit like you, respect, you earn it, not expect it’’ I growled making him smirk.

‘’Well, seen as I’m Damon’s second hand man’’ he stepped closer ‘’you will give me respect, weather you like it or not’’

I stayed silent as he was face to face with me; his hot breath ran down my neck, I let out a shaky breath trying to keep myself calm. I had always hated boys getting close to me.

He ran his tongue up my neck, nibbling on my ear, I felt him trace the bat up and down my left leg. I gulped hard as he led small kisses along my jaw line. My heart beat slowly picking up pace. His right hand was removed from my thigh and grabbed on to the handle of the bat near his other hand, the bat swung over his shoulder. His hot breath blew on my ear making me shudder.

‘’If you weren’t a horrific abnormal creature, I think I might have fallen for your feisty act, but seen as your not….’’ He whispered in my ear, then his eyes met mine, a smirk grew on his lips as he took a step back, he gripped the bat tighter, then, he swung the bat, colliding with my jaw, I heard a crack. The guards still held me up right as my legs dangled beneath me, I spat out the blood that coated my mouth, I hung my head trying not to make a sound, that would show weakness, and I refuse to give him that satisfaction.

I bit down on my lip as the bat swung for my knee, cracking again, I forced my tears not to come out, I felt my lip split, but I didn’t care, I wouldn’t scream.

The end of the bat hit the middle of my stomach, then my chin throwing my head back, I didn’t make a sound, I wouldn’t, I couldn’t.

My head hung in front down, blood dripping down from my bloody lip and mouth. I could sense he was stood directly in front of me again making my cringe.

‘’I will make you scream, one way or another’’ he chuckled. ‘’Sooner or later’’ a small smirk grew on his face as he turned and walked away.

‘’So, does a idiotic name match an idiotic face’’ I said just before he left. He turned on his heel, still stood still, the smirk on his lips had disappeared.

‘’Jeremy’’ he said simply, then was just about to walk away when I spoke up again, still being held by the guards.

‘’Well jerry, look forward to seeing you soon’’ I smirked at him before he left. I felt myself being thrown against the wet cold floor of the cell.

I saw him grind his teeth when I called him Jerry, I licked my scabbed tooth. I could feel my jaw healed already but my knee wasn’t healing as fast, good job they didn’t give me any licotine, I’m getting my wolf back.

As if on cue, a guard walked towards me with a gun in one hand and a needle in the other. A sharp pain shot through my arm as the needle broke the skin and drove in my upper arm, seconds later, I felt my wolf slowly fade, the guards backed away still pointing the gun at me. He locked the cell, turned and walked away.

Well this has got a little bit more interesting.

**************************************

I worked hard on getting chapter right, i like how ive written it, but im not the reader, si let me know :)

:) comment :) vote :) fan :)

Your's Faithful writter...

YellowBigSmile xx <3