Chapter 12 - Flowers, Mates and janitors closets

Told you it wouldn’t be long.

Well, hers your next chapter! <3

PLEASE COMMENT!!!! VOTE!!!! FAN!!!

*********************

Cory's POV

It had been 6 days since Jess had ran away from me, from my beta she had still been at school at normal. I couldn’t face it. Seeing her face when she ran away, she thinks I’m a monster. I had been in bed ever since. Only once I had got up and that was for a pack meeting about Damon. Luckily he hadn’t been seen lately.

‘’Cory’’ my dad asked. He was stood outside my door. I groaned and went back to burying my head into my pillow.

I heard the door open and close again and I felt someone sit on the edge of my bed.

‘’Go away’’ I moaned. His hand pulled back the covers as I was in my t-shirt and boxers.

‘’Get up, you’re going to school, you still may be alpha, but I’m your Father, so get up and do as your told. Its Monday’’ he said sternly and walked out the door.

Dragging myself to the shower, I let the hot water run down my body as I turned of the shower, I dried and went to go get dressed, pulling on some clean boxers, I put on some white baggy shorts, a white vest top and pulled on a red checked shirt over it, unbuttoned.

I put on my white pumps and left my hair as it was then making my way down to the garage. Grabbing my phone, money and keys I hoped onto my bike and sped off to school.

I knew I was late; I was about 2 hours late. Oh well, I was a straight A* student any way.

I walked into the school building and her scent hit my nose, she was close. How was I going to cope seeing her, knowing I could never be with her.

‘’Cory’’ she was behind me. I could run now and save my heart break all over again or I could be the strong alpha I know I am. Taking a deep breath I turned around to see her shinning face, her eyes were blood shot, but one was a black eye, she also had a cut down her neck, like someone threw some shattered glass at her. My blood boiled at the thought of her being hurt.

‘’What happned to your face’’ I growled as I cupped her face trying to hard to ignore the sparks flying through me.

She pulled away and hid her face. ‘’nothing, it doesn’t matter, so how have you been’’ she mumbled trying to change the subject.

‘’Want do you want me to say, that I’ve been great and happy that my mate rejected me or do you want the truth, that I’ve been crying, angry with everyone, my heart breaking a little more every time I think of you’’ I yelled slamming my hand against a locker causing a dint. I saw her flinch against my tone.