Chapter 8 - Flashbacks and moonlights

Hey Readers!

Read Away ! <3

This chapter is unedited, DONT MOAN!!! That is all... thanks 

($($($($($($($($($($(

Jessie's POV

Walking home from the perfect day at school, it was when I saw cory with his top off that my heart beat 100 times a second.  I was that affected by him, I'd heard the girls whistle which made me strangely jealous. I never get jealous. like ever.

I was walking home from school when I turned the corner to my street, I let out a breath that I didnt realiseI  was holding, when I saw that Pauls car wasn't in the driveway, he hadn't returned home yet, he would probably be home later tonight from his buisness trip. Fantastatic.

Unlocking the door I walked in slamming the door behind me and dragged myself upstairs. slinging my bag on my bed I stripped and jumped into the shower. Letting the warm water run along my cuts and bruises I remembered my mum. the momerioes, her perfume, her clothes.

***FLASHBACK***

A medium size women with shinny brown hair, gleaming blue eyes, rosy red cheeks with the smell off freshly picked roses was standing in the door way. My mum.  

'You ready to go honey' she smiled as she picked up the small picnic basket.

I bounced out of my room and straight towards her.

'Where's Paul mummy?'

'He's meeting us there sweetie, now come on, I need to talk to you while we are there about something important' her smile faded as she opened the door and got in the car as I followed.

'Whats wrong' asked me as a little girl, I was wearing one of my favourite summer dresses with a big bow on the back.

'Nothing, come on the tea's getting cold' she said starting the engine.

'Ok, where are we going'

The smile reappered on her soft face, and wispered in my ear 'Suprise'

The car jorney wasn't too long and when we got there i jumped out the car and ran towards Paul with him taking me in his arms and giving me a big hug. He had already set up the picnic blanket and the plates ect.

'Mummy mummy mummy look' I shouted as I giggled when Paul swung me round by my hands playing. I heard her chuckle a little before she sat down and opened the basket. Pulling out the triangle sandwiches and the orange juice I sat down next to mummy and dug in.

'Darling, I want to tell you somehting' mum had a hopeful but sad look on her face as she held my hands.

'Mummy has cancer, the doctors cant stop it and a stray tear fell from my mums face.

***FLASH BACK OVER***

I put my head under the shower as it washed away my tears, that was the moment I found out my mum was going to die.

Cory's POV

'You better hurry up' I shouted at one of my pack members. Danny.

He nodded and walked out.

'Mikey!' I yelled at my office door for him to enter.

'Alpha?'

'You need to get five of my fighters to go guard Jessie's house, I cant risk it her coming here but I can't just leave her there alone'

He also nodded and walked out.

I sat down at my desk and ran my fingers through my hair. It was three in the morning the following day from when I'd smelt damon. I'd been trying to track him down since getting back to the pack house. Not succeeding though, he was quick, he had bullets and other weapons. From four o'clock in the afternoon to three the following morning, two of my pack members had been injured and one had been killed, while we had killed seven hunters, but there were more to come.

Walking out off my office and out into the garden, I started to run, I needed to run.

Running towards the woods I stripped and phased into my black wolf.

Feeling the wind run through my fur was the best feeling ever as I ran along the woods floor. I was running to one of my favourite spots in the woods, it was a lake, pretty big but not huge.

I got there and the trees opened out near the lake. the way the moon glimmered against the water was outstanding, I laid next the the water and put my head onto my paws.

My ears flopped down as the calming water splashed agianst the grass. It was so relaxing. closing my eyes I let out a sigh, if only Jessie was here with me.

My eyes shot open as I heard a crunch near me, immediately I stood up and a growl erupted from my chest, a dark figure came walking towards me. a louder growl rolled off my mouth.

It came closer and closer, I could tell it was another werwolf, the scent became more familiar, although I couldnt put my finger on it. It was coming closer, then I  saw it had a gun, a strong smell of that lictorine burnt into the bullets, lictorine was something that affected werewolve, it made their wolf fade away for a couple of hours, plus it made you weaker while your wolf wasn't there.

He was coming closer into the moonlight until I could vaguely see the outline of his face.

Jet black hair, a strong square face, big musles, he was wearing a brown shirt with ripped sleeves, wearing dark jeans with biker boots over the top. He had a black top underneath his shirt, with a brown bag with I'm guessing more bullets were hanging down from his shoulder, a black belt with guns and a sword hanging down from it. He was holding a gun in his hand.

He came even closer and pointed the gun towards me, I could clearly see his face now.

Damon.

***************************************

Enjoy?

Comment...Vote....Fan!!!!!!!! <3

YellowBigSmile xx <3