Going To The Movies

(Requested by: erumford and alivia2016 )
   Ella, Brynn, and Livy just finished practice and walked out of the middle school.    "What movie are we going to watch?" Asked Livy.
   "Not sure, let's see what's out when we get there." Replied Ella.
   "Alright!" Said Livy. And Brynn just nodded in agreement.
   They all piled into Ella's mom's car and threw their bags in the back. "How was practice, girls?" Asked Ella's mom, Karen.
   "Not too bad," said Brynn. "What movie are we watching?"
   "Well I thought, since Halloween is coming up, you girls could watch a horror movie." Replied Karen. Brynn went pale. She was terrified of horror movies. "Oh lighten up," said Ella, pushing Brynn. "You'll be fine."
                                                                                * * *
   When they got to the movie they decided to go watch "Lights Out."  "I'll buy your tickets and some popcorn for you girls," said Karen. "I'm going to do some grocery shopping. Call me when your movie is done." Ella waved to her mom as she walked off.    "Okay! Bye mom!"
   The three girls made their way to their movie. Livy was giggling when she saw a hot guy walk by. "Shush," said Ella. "It's starting."
                                                                               * * *
   About halfway through the movie, Livy realized she drank too much pop. So, she got up and walked to the bathroom. On her way there she saw that hot guy again, she waved and giggled as she walked by. The boy just stared at her. A death stare. Okay, thought Livy. Weirdo.
   She continued her business and walked out the bathroom, only to find the boy staring at her again. This started creeping Livy out. But she just put her head down and walked back to her movie.
   Livy got back to her seat and sat down. She felt someone's gaze on her. Livy looked around and found that the boy had followed her into the theatre. Now, this really scared her. She freaked out and scooted closer to her friends, hoping that the boy would go away.
She eventually calmed down a bit and enjoyed the movie. Once it was over, her and her friends got up to walk out. They walked out into the stairway but stopped suddenly when Livy smashed into a hard chest. Looking up, she saw the boy again, staring down at her. Ella and Brynn noticed what had happened. "You okay Livy?" Asked Ella. Livy took a step back and shook her head.
   "Yeah" she replied. The three girls made their way around the boy and continued to the lobby.
Ella whipped out her phone, dialing her mom's number. Brynn and Livy stood by the doors, looking at their phones and waiting for Ella. Livy looked up from her phone to check if Ella was done. She dropped her phone at what she saw.
It was the boy, standing there, watching Livy. She started trembling. The lobby was empty now and the theatre was closing. The room was empty with only the three girls and the boy were left. Brynn saw what was happening, once again. "Can we help you, sir?" Brynn asked a little too sarcastically. The boy continued to stare, only this time, he started walking towards them.
Ella, still on the phone with her mom did not notice the boy, until he grabbed her by the arm. She struggled to get away, but even her long limbs faulted. Liv was frozen with fear and Brynn tried to run to open the doors but they wouldn't budge. As Ella struggled, Liv screamed, and Brynn punched and kicked the door, they all knew they were goners.
The lights went out and the sound of a cell phone hit the floor. The girls let out a scream. The lights flickered back on and no one was there but the boy, holding Ella's phone. Karen's voice was still on the phone.
"Ella, is everything alright? Ella? Girls? GIRLS?!"

   Yeah, I know. Not the scariest or my better stories. I'll work up some better ones. Keep giving me new ideas! Always needing them! Also, let me know if you want to be in my stories. I'd love to have more people in them! ;-)