Hiking

Wwouldwe14
   Wyatt and his dad were going on a hike on the trails by the lake. Wyatt was in his room packing his bag with everything he needed for the day. The clock read 1:46 pm. They planned to be back before supper.
   Wyatt slung his drawstring bag over his shoulder and walked to the kitchen. His dad sat on the bar stool, reading the newspaper. "Ready?"
   Wyatt plopped his bag onto the stool next to his dad and grinned excitedly, "Yep!"
                                                                            * * *
   After a few hours, the sky began to get cloudy. They've been walking for a while. Wyatt looked at his dad, who was tiredly trudging behind him. "Hey dad?" Wyatt yelled back, "Do you think we should head back home now?"
   "I'd love to," his dad said sarcastically. "But remember you wanted to take a detour route?"
   Wyatt looked down at his shoes. "Yeah," he mumbled. He knew they were lost.
   "Hey, it's okay," said his dad apologetically. "Look, let's spilt up. We'll give each other a call if we find a way back to the main trail." Wyatt nodded and started wondering towards what he thought was 'the trail'.
                                                                            * * *
   It was pouring down rain and after a few more hours of wondering neither of them found a way back to the trail. Wyatt pulled out his phone to call his dad. Dead. Great, thought Wyatt. Now how am I supposed to get home??
Wyatt decided to keep looking. He slowly felt panic creep up on him. He didn't know what to do. He felt his stomach growl. Crap. What is he going to do for food??
* * *
Wyatt woke up under a tree. It's been three days since he last ate. He was still lost and he couldn't find his dad. Wyatt's ribs were now visible from a distance. He was starving.
Wyatt tried to get up but because he hasn't ate in so long, he didn't have any strength or energy. He gave up hope and just looked down at his now ripped shoes. His eyes quickly moved up to the muscle in his calf. His stomach growled.
Wyatt had a thing for meat, so would human muscle taste much different from steak? He pulled out his pocket knife from his bag and prepared to do what needed to be done...

Not proofread!! Just reminding you, I still need more characters for my stories. Also, I apologize for all the scene jumps. Had to get to the good stuff fast. You feel me?