Brynna The Beast

(Story inspired by: rstoppel Go read the original Brynna The Beast. Starring: bbobrnett24 )
   "Stay away!" Screamed Ashlynne. Brynna just laughed with evil glistening in her eyes. She had her cornered up against the wall, behind the middle school. Ashlynne backed up until her back hit the brick wall. It was sticky with blood, leftover from Brynna's last attack. Brynna laughed once more and struck Ashlynne with much force. Ashlynne's gash in her stomach was monstrous. Brynna laughed with the pleasure of seeing the red fall to the ground. She stuck again, leaving no room for life to exist.
* * *
"Ah!!" Eric shouted and passed the ball forcefully back to Austin. "You win again." Austin laughed at Eric as he rolled his eyes. They were shooting baskets in Eric's driveway just before school. "Let's just get to school." Eric said, obviously annoyed. Austin shrugged and ran to catch up with Eric.
"So, have you heard what happened to that 8th grader, Ashlynne?" Asked Austin.
"No, what's wrong?" Eric asked eagerly.
"Well, I guess she was murdered behind the school the other day." Eric gasped at this.    "What?? How??"
Austin shrugged. "No one knows, but I guess she was found all beat up, behind the school."
"Oh." Is all Eric said.
   As the boys made their way to school, they were suddenly pushed to the ground out of nowhere. They laid in the street, looking around but found no one. "What was that?" Asked Eric. Austin shrugged. "I don't know." They boys helped each other up, only to dragged back down to the ground by the mysterious figure. "How??" Asked Austin. They got up and nodded at each other. As if reading each other's mind, they both got up and sprinted to the middle school.
                                                                             * * *
   "What happened to you two?" Payton asked sarcastically. "We ran into a pole." Austin lied.
"Both of you," Payton asked suspiciously. "Ran into the same pole?"
"Uh, yeah" Eric said hesitantly. "It was a sneaky pole." Payton rolled her eyes and walked off.
   "Dude, what are we gonna do?" Asked Austin. "I'm getting freaked out."
  "I don't know," replied Eric. "Let's just try to forget about it."
                                                                            * * *
   After the bell rang, Austin and Eric walked out the back of the school with their backpacks slung around their shoulders. "Did you finish your English?" Asked Eric. "Nope, still gotta get it done." Replied Austin.
   Austin was suddenly shoved against the brick wall. "Dude, what the heck??" Eric stood still, as if parked in cement.
"It wasn't me."
Austin looked at who stood in front of him. It was the crazy, bloodthirsty brunette that killed Ashlynne.
   "Hello boys!" Brynna shouted. She walked towards them slowly. Eric suddenly shoved her away from Austin.
"Girl, back up."
Brynna stumbled back. "What did you say?" She tiled her head to the side and said with a deep, nightmare like voice, "You're next."
   She threw both of the boys against the wall. They fell into a red, fresh blood puddle in the grass. Brynna grabbed the tops of their heads and clashed them together, instantly blurring their vision. "You're done." Brynna whispered and cut a gash in their stomachs, just like Ashlynne. "Goodnight boys." Brynna grinned as they drifted from life...

   Also, eric_shapland , @athon , and paypay2047 were included in this. Thx!!!