The Locker Room

(allibrunsig , mvance , @chelsie1414, erumford and mel_kay )
"Crap," Melany stopped suddenly. "I forgot my shoes again." She ran back into the building to grab her shoes from her gym locker.
   "She's always forgetting them," complained Megan. "I'm not waiting for her this time." Alli nodded in agreement and followed Megan to her dad's car.
* * *
"I don't know where she is," Chelsie said. "Maybe she's sick."
   "But her parents said she didn't come home last night," added Brynn.
   "Crap, what happened to her then?" Ella chimed in.
Alli and Megan walked by the girls talking about Melany. Megan felt a pang of guilt in her chest, as if she did something wrong. "Do you think it's my fault that's Melany's not here?" Megan asked Alli.
   "Surely not," Alli responded hopefully. "She probably got a ride home after practice. Don't think too much on it."
* * *
Everyone's parents were gone and Alli and Megan were waiting outside for Megan's dad. He was late, again. "I'm gonna run inside," said Megan.
   "Why?" Asked Alli.
   "Well, if my dad is gonna be late then I might as well grab my homework from my locker." Alli shook her head and stared into the parking lot, waiting for her ride.
Megan was walking from her locker, books in her arms. She heard footsteps in gym and decided to check it out. She opened the door to the gym. Nothing. Nothing but a small light coming from the locker room.
She walked into the locker room. Nothing was there. Huh, thought Megan. Then she heard the loud BANG of a locker, slammed shut.  She quickly turned around and still saw nothing. There was just an empty locker with its door open.
   Megan walked down the locker room and caught a glimpse of something in the open locker. She walked closer to getter a better look.
   Inside was a pair of shoes -Melany's shoes- filled with blood. Megan screamed as she took a step closer to the locker and read the red writting;

WAIT FOR ME

Megan gasped just as her head was slammed into the gym locker. Instantly cutting of her windpipe...

Not proofread!!