Don't Get Cavities

(ItzZach22)
Zach's POV;
  I laid on the cold, leathery chair in the dentist's office waiting for the nurse to come back with the results of my x-rays. It's been a while since I've been to the dentist. We've been so busy with school and sports but most of all... I'm kind of scared of the dentist. I'm always afraid of they're pointy contraptions and what they'll do to me.
   Gosh, my mom will kill me if I have another cavity. Not to mention they'll have to fill it. I don't want their sharp weapons in my mouth. Never again.
   "Hello Zach," the nurse said as she walked in. "I have your files." I shifted to an upright position, nervous on what she'd say.
   "Well, how bad is it?"
   "Just one in your central incisor and another in your second premolar," she said. "I'll go talk to your mother and have her sign a few papers so we can fill it today." Then the nurse left the room.
   Now I felt a little guilty for eating that box of jawbreakers today. Yes, I had a sweet side for them but I needed to quit before my mom took my phone away... And before the nurse could stick her filthy weapons in my mouth.
   "Alright, Zach. Let's get started," the nurse walked back in and started putting rubber gloves onto her hands. I felt my face flush. I don't want this. She had a concern look on her face, "What's wrong Zach?"
   Oh, I don't know. My friend, Eric, has disappeared, I'm probably going to get my phone taken away, and I'm terrified of this place and everything in it.  As if reading my mind, the nurse patted my shoulder and said, "It's okay Zach. I know, Eric was a good kid."
   "Wait, how did you know that was his name?" The nurse leaned in.
   "Well, he had a cavity last week so I had no choice. I had to kill him."
   Before I had time to scream, the nurse quickly grabbed the gas mask and placed it over my mouth, making my vision go blurry. Before I blacked out, I happened to see faint glimpses of the terrifying, sharp, metal objects being drawn closer and closer to my face with every second of life I had left...

By the way, just know that no dentists do this! They are very nice people who are very willing to do anything to keep your mouth healthy. Please don't be afraid of the dentist after reading this! They're good people!