chapter two.

I woke up the next morning with someones arms wrapped around me. I rolled over carefully to see Austin laying there. I was excited to see him, but didn't want to wake him because he'd probably gotten in late.

   I kissed his cheek softly, burying my face in his neck. I kissed him there too, my lips lingering for a second before going to his.

   "Mmm." he murmured.

   "Good morning babe." I whispered softly, running my fingers through his messy hair.

   "Good morning beautiful." his morning voice was sexy as fuck.

   "You didn't have to sleep here, you could've gone to the house." I whispered.

   A smile appeared on his face, and he kissed my lips. "I came here because I missed you. I didn't want to spend another night without you by my side."

   I placed my hand on his bare chest and his arms found my waist. I made sure I didn't smile through the kiss, but when I bit his lip he moaned.

   "Later." he promised, and I raised an eyebrow.

   "Oh?"

   "You'll see. C'mon, do you want breakfast?" he asked, clearly not wanting to get out of my bed.

   "Mmm, nah. Not yet." I laid on my back, and he sat up to kiss me.

   I hadn't realized how much I'd missed him. He broke the kiss and I pulled him back, not wanting him to leave again.

   "Baeley, I have to admit, the worst part about being away is that I can't kiss you or touch you."

   I grinned. "I had to cuddle with Ryeley and Sadie on the cold nights 'cause you weren't here." I made the puppy face.

   He laughed softly. "Well, they're welcome to the bed too, but you'll only get to cuddle with me."

   "Hey, Austin?" a sudden notion came to my head.

   "Mhm?" he was putting a shirt on.

   "Can we just stay here all day, or do you have something going on?"

   He looked at me. "No, I'm free today. I made sure I was so that I didn't have to leave you again right away."

   "My dads on business and Caleb is going to a party. I thought we could invite Kayden, Jackie, Zach, Robert, and Alex over and just have a movie night," I sat up. "That is, if you want."

   He pulled me up out of bed. "Anything you want, babe." this time when he kissed me, I smiled.

   "Let's go make pancakes or something." he suggested.

   "Sounds like a plan." I raced him down the stairs and was the first one into the kitchen.

   "Cheater." he pouted.

   "You'll be okay babe." I laughed, opening the fridge and getting out the eggs and butter.

   He got a bowl down and grabbed the mix and two plates. He cracked the eggs and put the mix in, and I got the water. "Don't pour too much, Austin." I laughed.

   "Shh, I know. You like small pancakes." I watched him flip the pancakes and fuss with the heat.

   "Babe."

   He looked at me. "What?"

   "I love you."

   He grinned. "I love you too."