chapter twenty one.

"Alright Logan c'mon, I'm taking you and Baeley out for dinner."

   "But what about Michael?" Logan pointed to his friend.

   "He can come."

   The four of us piled into Austin's Range Rover and headed out for the 45 minute drive to Olive Garden.

   "Austy turn the radio on." Logan said, and Austin rolled down the windows and turned it all the way up.

   "Ride" by Somo came on and I flipped it off.

   "Baeley what the hell."

   "There's kids in here."

   "So? Michael says dammit so this is nothing." he turned it back on.

   I flipped it off and Michael said, "I do not say bad bad words Austy!"

   Austin's jaw dropped and he turned to me. "He so does!"

   "I would never!" Michael pouted.

   "Let's drop it until we get to Olive Garden okay?" I kissed Austin's cheek.

   I turned the radio on again and we all sang until we pulled into the parking lot.

   "Alright we're going to order our drinks and then I'm going to the bathroom. Think you can handle the devil children?" I smirked.

   Austin waved his hand and said; "Pshh I got this."

   I rolled my eyes. We were seated rather quickly and I headed for the bathroom as soon as we ordered our drinks.

   I came back out five minutes later and Austin was glaring at me.

   "What?" I sat down next to him.

    "As soon as the damn drinks came, Michael goes, "Hey Austin" so I turn my head and he "accidentally" spills his soda all fucking over me and then he's like "aww someone made a mess here's some napkins" and he throws the whole fucking napkin holder right onto my lap and it hits me in places that fucking napkin holders should not hit, and they both thought it was totally hilarious. Then I say, "What the hell Michael" because I'm pissed and some lady comes over lecturing my about my language. All in the five minutes you were gone."

   I held back laughter. "Sorry babe, but the way you just said that, it sounded hilarious."

   He glared at me again and I kissed him. "Pants dry."

   "We are never having kids. I swear to God." Austin shook his head.

   "We'll see." I laughed, picking up the menu.

   We ordered and I turned to Michael and Logan. "Boys, what you did was wrong. But I understand why you thought it was so funny. Don't do it again or I'll make the waiter give you baby cups. Okay?"

   "I should make him give them to you anyways." Austin said under his breath.

   "Oh hush." I said, touching his arm.

   "Soda stains, these are light pants. My mom is gonna be pissed."

   "Language." I said, messing around.

   He glared at me and I smirked. "Stop being so grouchy."

   "You would be too if they dumped soda on you."

   "I know but it's fine. Just don't stand up." I kissed his cheek.

   "It's kinda hot when you're mad." I whispered, smirking.

   "Shut up, this isn't the time or place." he grinned.

   Our food came, and neither Logan nor Michael caused any more problems.

   "Can we get dessert Austy?" Logan asked, making a pouty face.

   "I guess so." Austin said, letting them order what they wanted.

   Logan managed to get his ice cream all over his shirt, but it was better than Austin having wet pants.

   "Alright guys, c'mon." Austin stood up and I looked at his pants.

   "Here." I said, walking in front so nobody could really see.

   We pulled out of the driveway and Austin decided we wers going to the mall. "I'm buying new pants because I'm actually really mad."

   "I'm sorry Austin." Michael said, and Austin looked at him from the mirror.

   "It's fine." he said coldly.

   "He's 5 Austin, stop being so mean. I know he did it on purpose, but still. Don't be so cold."

   "He shouldn't have done it at all, but I'm sorry for being so mean Michael." he apologized.

   We pulled in to the mall parking lot and we all got out. "Okay guys I know you aren't used to this but there's going to be screaming girls while we're here okay?"

   They both nodded and we each took one of their hands. Austin had Michael's.

   "We need to try and get right to Dick's so that I can change my pants. Okay?" Austin said, and I nodded.

   We jogged to Dik's Sporting Goods, and Logan, Michael and I were looking at the soccer balls while Austin changed.

   "Okay." Austin came back out wearing shorts.

   "Don't tell my mom." he said, throwing his jeans in the garbage.

   "You're so dumb. They can be washed." I rolled my eyes.

   "Yeah, but I'm not carrying them around." he smiled, putting his arm around my shoulders and taking Michael's hand.

   We managed to make it all the way to the bounce house place before four girls recognized us. Austin took pictures and signed their stuff, and then they wanted pictures with me.

   "Aww, sure." I smiled, hugging each of them.

   "Thank you guys so much, we love you!" they replied, crying.

   "Aww, you're welcome loves." I replied and Austin kissed their cheeks.

   "Hey look Austy! It's you!" Logan ran over to the rack of his merch at Claires.

   "Yeah, it is!" he smiled.

   "Alright guys, let's go." Austin said, and we each took a kid's hand.

   We made it to the car with no problems, and I smiled when Austin turned the radio on and Mmm Yeah was on. All four of us sang all the way back.