chapter nine.

"Babe c'mon." Austin pulled me into his bedroom.

   I looked at all the posters and fan letters and my heart swelled with pride. 

   He shut the door and pushed me onto the bed, kissing my neck with his hands on my waist. I pulled him on top of me, and he moaned.

   "I want you. Now." he said, pulling my hair softly.

   "Take me..." I whispered, pulling his hair.

   "I will." he said hoarsely.

   He kissed me hard, and I let his tongue slip inside my mouth, his hands; his touch, was electrifying. I knew he was teasing me, rubbing my face and tickling my leg with his fingers.

   "Stop teasing me babe." I whispered in his ear, and he kissed me.

   "Why not, it's fun." he grinned, biting my lip.

   That made me moan, and he grinned. "Good, babe."

   "Are you sure we can do this?" I asked, not wanting someone to walk in.

   "Yes, Baeley." he kissed my neck again.

   I traced his back muscles, and he tensed. "Don't do that, babe." he whispered, looking at me.

   "Why not?" I smirked, continuing.

   "Because it makes me want to fuck you." he kissed me.

   "Well, good." I kept doing it, and he slipped my bikini top off, pulling the blankets over us.

   "Babe." I moaned as he kissed my neck.

   He laughed softly and a minute later he was inside of me, and a scream escaped my lips. He covered my mouth, and I clawed at his back. He was hard inside of me, and it felt good. I moaned softly, and he uncovered my mouth to kiss me.

   "I love you." he whispered, moving harder and faster.

   "Oh my God." I said, pulling his hair.

   "What?" he grinned.

   "Fuck." I said, screaming again when I climaxed.

   Austin covered my mouth again, and pulled out as I lay there, breathing heavy. "That was... nice..." I said.

   "Oh?" he said, slipping into a pair of shorts.

   "Yeah." I replied, picking my shirt up and he tossed me a pair of sweatpants.

   "I love you." I said, kissing him as I stood up.

   "I love you too." he said, laying on the bed and turning on the TV.

   I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair up, and when I came back Logan was on the bed with Austin.

   "You're supposed to be sleeping buddy." Austin said, and Logan shook his head no.

   "I heard noises." he said, and I looked at Austin.

   "That was us, buddy. Baeley as screaming because of the movie we're watching." Austin said. The TV wasn't even on.

   "Oh... You scared me, Baeley." he smiled shyly.

   I sat on the bed, taking him in my arms. "I'm sorry, Logan."

   "We won't do it again. C'mon, Logan, I'll put you to bed again, okay?" Austin took him and carried him to his room.

   I lay back on the bed and pulled his comforter over myself. I put A Haunting on and waited for Austin. When he came back five minutes later, he kissed my forehead.

   "Is he okay?" I asked, and he lay on the bed.

   "Yeah. I put on Umizoomi for him so he goes back to bed."

   "Good." I said, rolling onto my side to face him.

   "You're my everything." he whispered, rubbing my cheek.

   I placed my hand on his bare chest. "You're my everything too."

   I kissed him, and he pulled me closer. "I like when you do that."

   "Do what?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

   "Pull me closer to you by my waist. It's cute."

   "You're cute." he said, smirking.

   "And you're cheesy." I bit my lip.

   "That's my job." he said, kissing me again, biting my lip.

   I lay on my back and he buried his face in my neck, his arm around my waist.

   "I'm gonna fall asleep." he whispered, and I interlaced my fingers with his.

   "Me too." I whispered back.

   He kissed my neck and I fell asleep with his warm breath and his body warmth enveloping me.