chapter fourteen.

"Baby." Austin groaned.

   We were cuddling on his bed with Oreo watching my favorite movie, A Walk To Remember.

   "What babe?" I rolled over to face him.

   "Talk dirty to me." he smirked.

   "How dirty?" I bit my lip.

   "Dirty." he kissed me, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

   I grinned, whispering; "I want to feel your skin pressed against mine, your lips on mine, my hands in your hair, your dick hard inside me."

   "Baby girlllll..." he moaned, kissing my neck.

   I ran my fingers through his hair, and he rolled so he was on top of me. He kissed me hard, and I moaned when I felt him through his shorts. He ran his fingertips down my bare leg, giving me the chills.

   "Tell me when to stop." he said hoarsely and I nodded, even though I wasn't going to make him stop.

   I let him take my shorts off, and he slipped my shirt over my head.

   "Kiss me." I said, pulling him back down.

   "You don't have to ask me twice." he slipped his tongue into my mouth and his hands places that made me arch into him. He was hard, and I pulled his hair, kissing his neck.

   He unhooked my bra, and slid my underwear down. "Take me." I whispered.

   He kissed me before taking off his boxers. I bit his lip, and he slipped a condom on. "Don't do that."

   He teased me before slipping his dick inside of me. When he started grinding into me, my body filled with pleasure and a moan escaped my lips. I whispered, "Faster, baby."

   He started thrusting faster and harder and I screamed. He kissed me, and I arched into him. I clawed at his back, and I hit the mindless state five minutes later.

   "I didn't even talk that dirty, but damn babe, that was nice." I said, laying my head on his chest.

   Our breathing was labored, and I traced circles on his abs.

   "I love you, Baeley." he said, kissing the top of my head.

   We got up, showered, and he tossed me a pair of his shorts and his yellow Trukfit hoodie. I sat cross-legged on the bed and Oreo crawled into my lap.

   "Babe, let's take Oreo for a walk." I suggested.

   She wagged her tail and licked my face. "Yeah I loooove you." I kissed her.

   "Alright, I'll see if Logan wants to come." he said, and I picked up Oreo's harness.

   "You're going bananas!" I laughed as the small puppy raced around the room.

   Logan burst into the room seconds after I'd clipped the leash on, and I slipped into my shoes.

   "Austin said I couldn't hold her 'cause he doesn't want me to let her go." he said, and I poked his nose.

   "She's really strong, buddy. But I promise that you'll get to walk her before we have to leave, okay?"

   He seemed satisfied and Austin came in. "Alright, ready?"

   Logan nodded and I stood up. "Where is everyone?" I asked when we left the house without seeing anyone.

   "They're going to The Cheesecake Factory. I'm surprising you with one so let's go." he locked the door and we started out.

   Logan asked Austin to ride on his shoulders and I smiled when they laughed and giggled together. 'He's going to be an amazing dad when he gets older.' I thought to myself. Oreo was running to keep up to their pace.

   "Let's go, slowpoke!" Logan called back to me.

   I grinned, picking up a jog. Oreo surged forward and I laughed at her eagerness.

   "Where to, Logan?" Austin asked him, and he thought for a minute.

   "Can we go to the park?"

   "Of course we can." he replied, and I grinned.

   "Austin what if we see some Mahonies?" Logan asked a few minutes later.

   He chucked. "They're Mahomies, buddy. With an m."

   "Mahomies. Okay."

   "If we see some, we take pictures and we be nice. Okay?"

   "Even Baeley?" he looked down at me from his perch on Austin's shoulders.

   "Yep, even me." I grinned.

   "Baeley?" Logan asked.

   I looked up at him.

   "What are those lines on your legs and arms?" I hadn't realized I'd pulled the sleeves up.

   "Well, Logan... they're the result of... a battle." I said uneasily.

   Austin looked at me, but I kept explaining.

   "What were you battling?" Logan asked.

   "A lot of things. Mostly myself. And my thoughts. And depression."

   "What's that?"

   I half-smiled. "It's like a disease. But you won't ever get it."

   "Oh. Well, I'm sorry." he patted my head.

   A tear fell, but I quickly wiped it away. Austin changed the subject, and we reached the park a few minutes later.