chapter twenty five.

I came back to Baeley's room and saw a crowd.

   "Austin, we're so sorry. Can you please put these in Baeley's room and when she wakes up tell her we love her and to get well soon?" my Mahomies were crying and holding flowers, cards, and stuffed animals.

   "You guys don't know how much this means to me. And to Baeley. She loves you guys too. I love you so much." I hugged them each seperately.

   I let them put their gifts in her room and signed each of their phones, even though they didn't ask.

   "Stay strong, she's gonna be ok." they assured me.

   "Thank you all so much." I wiped tears away.

   When they left I went back into the room and looked at all the gifts. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. "Baeley is currently in the hospital. A few Mahomies brought this for her, thank you so much.! She'll get better in time, but if you guys have anything you'd like to leave, please leave it at the front desk because she's in bad shape.. And needs privacy. I love you all, and so does she! I'll be here for a few days, but I love you and some shows may be rescheduled, but if you have tickets to a show that gets rescheduled, I promise you you'll still be able to go! I hope you guys understand.. I love you!"

   "Austin." Alex touched my shoulder.

   "What?"

   "She's going to be ok."

   "I hope so. If you guys want, you can leave. I'll stay here and fill you in later."

   "We'll come back tomorrow. Get some sleep, she'll wake up soon."

   I didn't sleep for days.